• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Big problem need some major advice from older dudes Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   BrutishOpus 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:08 AM

This is my senior year in highschool (hell yes) and I need some mature advice

This past summer our football team went to a week long camp and theres this really ghetto kid was is freakin crazy on our team, I'll name him X, well X ended up getting kicked off our team because at camp he stole 3 Ipods and was caught smokin pot out of the dorm room windows and I was pretty good friends with x because he is kind of poor and I paid $250 so he could go to camp twice (this year and last year) but he doesn't know about it because our coach told him the school paid for him, anyways, the coach knew I was close friends with him and it came down to me and about 2 other classmates to snitch on him or we would all be in huge trouble (kicked out off school, football, etc.) so we snitched (snitches get stiches lol), well he found out who told on him and hes been a total jerk to the extreme

well, me and the two other kids started school and x has been nothing but problems, now x isnt't a normal kid, I mean he is extreme, I am seriouse when I say I keep my eyes open around him and he would bring a gun to school, the coaches and teacher had a big meeting about how unstable and angry he can get, now I'm not talking about white kid surban violence, but like street gangster sucker punch stuff, I keep a eye out on my back so, anyways, he hasn't done anything yet but I have a 1 class and lunch with him and he is constantly staring at me and bumping into me and doing alot of verbal stuff, If it came down to it I can probally beat the living heck out of him, (I'm not trying to sound rough or anything but I am about 6' foot and 215 pounds and he is like 5'5 and 175), but I'm trying to leave the situation alone and not start anything because this kid is crazy, he will gang up on me like after practice or something and the other kids that snitched on him have had similar problems

I am just worried about my safety and should I go ahead and open up a can of worms and approach x or a teacher? Or should I just leave it alone and just watch my back?

Its kind of a odd situation because he was a good friend and I knew he had alot of problems but I was trying to help out and it ended up blowing up in my face, so any ideas, and no offense to the younger guys but could some adults put some imput plz, thanks alot

#2 User is offline   ike123 

• Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ike

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:18 AM

I may not be an old guy, but I lived in the ghetto(I know cliche but it's true). Just watch your back. You can take him. If he starts something and gets the living poo kicked out of him, he will leave you alone. If you go to a teacher, he will probably get a whole bunch of friends and beat the living poo out of you.
Paintball isn't my hobby, it's my lifestyle. Go hard or go home.

#3 User is offline   BrutishOpus 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:20 AM

yeah, but you dont think if we end up fighting and I win he would do something afterwards?

#4 User is offline   ike123 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:24 AM

Usually they don't. They will know you can kick their butt and leave it alone. Unless he's one of those types that absolutely HAS to beat you up. In which case you might as well get a few licks in cuz either way he's gonna get friends. Those are rare though. Plus even his friends will think he's a total wuss if he gets them involved after he's been beat up in a fair fight, so they might not even WANT to get involved.

#5 User is offline   BrutishOpus 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:27 AM

I'm not worried about fighting but if he might do something crazy like sucker punch me or something so I'm getting ticked off more and more because I have to watch out everytime he is near me and its only a 2A school so I see him alot, like last firday I was benching in our weight lifting class and instead of walking around me he walks really close and brushes against my head, its little things that are just TINKLEin me off

#6 User is offline   BrutishOpus 

• PipPipPipPip

I'm not worried about fighting but if he might do something crazy like sucker punch me or something so I'm getting ticked off more and more because I have to watch out everytime he is near me and its only a 2A school so I see him alot, like last firday I was benching in our weight lifting class and instead of walking around me he walks really close and brushes against my head, its little things that are just TINKLEin me off

#7 User is offline   BrutishOpus 

• PipPipPipPip

#8 User is offline   ike123 

• PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:30 AM

Well try not to let it get to you. If you just ignore it he will stop eventually. He'll get bored.

#9 User is offline   BrutishOpus 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:36 AM

yeah, just ride it out

#10 User is offline   GHOSTRECON12 

• is an alaskin with night vision goggles
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:GHOSTRECON12

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:29 AM

i had a problem like this a few years ago. what i did was wait until there was no teachers around, pinned him on the wall by his shirt, and tell him if he doesnt stop theres gonna be serious problems. he never bothered me again
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender--Winston Churchill

#11 User is offline   Epic Change 

• XAPB.com
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:30 AM

Yep.... Just ignore him... and he will be like "your no fun now" and leave you alone

Fv2
Hello everybody. Im back.

#12 User is offline   mnm 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:41 AM

I would let in the school system like a principal know what happened incase it comes to violence that way
you (might ) be covered .I would keep an I on him and ignor him.The principal does not have to talk to him just know that there is a beef
with you and him.I don't trust people like him(can't stand a theif).If it comes to a fight let him know that you are not someone to mess
with and watch for weapons.

#13 User is offline   Mastagunz 

• I like bacon.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MASTAGUNZ

Posted 09 September 2007 - 07:50 AM

Set up a meeting with the school superintendent and tell her you have concerns about your safety. Tell her that if he attacks you are gonna fight back.
I don't have a good sig.

#14 User is offline   Styro 

• The eagle is back
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Styro

Posted 09 September 2007 - 09:34 AM

write a letter to the principal, and if he threatens you file a police report to your local department, so when something does happen the law will be on your side.
Automaggot without a #
Common Sensemy antidrug
Clean as country waters, wild as mountain dew!
Nothing is Nothing in every way there is
Бэўaрэ тгэ цоммуніст

#15 User is offline   BrutishOpus 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2007 - 12:23 PM

thanks guys, I hate freakin drama :happy:

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic