Special Ops Paintball: Teams Recruiting/Looking for Team - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Teams Recruiting/Looking for Team Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#46 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:33 AM

Team On Target a respected scenario team based in central Florida is looking for 8-10 players who wish to be part of the tank crew. We travel throughout Florida and sometimes out of state to play different producers and enjoy choice fields to play at. We have two tanks at this time and will most likely expand even more in the future. Must be sportmanship minded and enthusiastic about paintball. Come enjoy the comradery and benefits of a sponsored team. 18 and older, 16-17 with parental waiver. No experience needed. We have two well equipped tanks. Nothing shoddy, one golf cart tank and one 8 wheel Argo tank. Accurate and well built nerf cannons. You will also get play time on foot to break up the monotony. link.. http://ontargetpb.pr...s.com/index.cgi
FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#47 User is offline   Pedroiztehbest 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Pedroiztehbest

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:01 PM

Im looking for a speedball team.
Gun: PMR10
Im a student.

#48 User is offline   ssbcboz 

• Broken Arrow
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ssbcboz

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:24 PM

Looking for a team to join in ceatral/northest florida region (i'm based in St. Augustine)
hey, how u doinnnnn? <a href="http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/member_view.asp?id=15290" target="_blank">brigade page</a> Broken Arrow past member

#49 User is offline   Juan-M 

• TOT_STRYKER
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:southeast brigade

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:41 AM

If interested with recruitment by Team on Target please visit our website for more information on the steps and process for try-outs at www.teamontargetpb.com/contactus.htm
TEAM ON TARGET
Close Quarters Combat/Recon
Team On Target Leads The Way.

#50 User is offline   themarinesniper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:theamarine

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:47 AM

I am a new player, and dont have anyone really to play so i am looking for a woodsball team to play with near canton ga, i have a marker and am willing to work hard, i am 16 and have a vehicle so i just need a location lol

#51 User is offline   Jsones 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Dakgu

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:15 PM

-Looking for Team as of 10/24/08-
Name: Joshua " Dakgu" Sones
Style/position: Light Rifleman/Dagger or Medium Rifleman/sabre
Bio: I'm Dak been playing for about 10years now. Im a recent mover to Fort Polk,LA currently deployed to Afghanistan but I am looking for a team to get in with to start some scenario playing when I return

#52 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:16 PM

*****"TRY OUTS” The GUN KING$ are on the Recruiting Trail!*****

The GUN KING$ are a Southeastern based SCENARIO team. The team is comprised of members in Alabama and Tennessee and now Florida. The current team was established in June of 2007 and have quickly carved a spot in the Scenario world of paintball.
The Florida Chapter of The GunKings$ a newly formed team and gunning to breakout onto the SCENARIO scene in Florida and traveling to other states with fellow GUNKING$ to be a force to reckon with. Our main focus at the events is to find the opposition and play an aggressive style that forces the other team into making quick decisions. Our goal is to push the opposing team as far back as we can. The GUNKING$ are also more than capable if called upon to run and complete missions. Think you have what it takes to enjoy the benefits and status of a hard hitting team? Existing teams looking to merge and get that extra edge?
All conversations are confidential.

This post has been edited by RealtorTommy: 23 May 2011 - 06:40 AM

FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#53 User is offline   Angel7670 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Angel's Assassin

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

View PostT.O.T, on 03 July 2008 - 03:07 PM, said:

Team Name: Team On Target
Team Location: Central Florida
Contact Info: teamontargetpb@yahoo.com

Our Mission Statement:

Team On Target is a hard-hitting team dedicated to maintaining sportsmanship, developing skills, tactics, and upholding professionalism in the sport of scenario paintball.

Who We Are:

The team was formed in 2006 and has players from New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Indiana, and Florida. Most of the team now lives in Central Florida and is made up of ex-military, law enforcement, speedballers, woodsballers, and just all around paintball players.

We are a hard-hitting “In Your Face” team that never quits and plays to win without sacrificing good sportsmanship. You will usually find us running missions or in the heat of the battle. We like to play for the top awards at an event and do whatever is needed of us for our side to gain the upper hand. We play the full 24-Hours of the game (Day or Night) period, and do not leave the field until our orders are completed.

We are very dedicated to the sport of paintball and practice at least twice a month if not every week. The weeks we don't practice we conduct meetings to discuss team objectives for our next scenario paintball event. As a team we are very close and are friends on and off the field.

--------------------

David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#54 User is offline   Angel7670 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Angel's Assassin

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

where are you located, i live in port st. lucie, and i am looking for a team

#55 User is offline   ToT_IceMan 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:48 AM

Team On Target Scenario Paintball is actively recruiting for the 2011 season. We are mainly focused on looking for players who can commit to events. Please fill out the form below for consideration to join the team.

Please go to this link and begin the process: http://www.teamontar...recruitment.htm

We look forward to hearing from you.

--

#56 User is offline   Romero 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

Updated first post. Take a look fellas!

#57 User is offline   RealtorTommy 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:45 AM

I would like to announce Kevin "HOMICIDAL MANIAC" Ratzmann as our team captain. We have eight prospects and I look forward to forming the sister team to the Gun King$ and backing them at many events and promoting sportmanship and ethical play. We plan to have a tank crew to offer fire support.

Team: Florida GunKing$ / GunKing$

Team Website: Interm website is Florida GunKings on Facebook.

Tommy's email: tommylonggri@yahoo.com

Kevin's email: kratzmann222@gmail.com

Florida GunKing$ will be recuiting non-stop and also looking for affiliate teams to run with.

This post has been edited by RealtorTommy: 23 May 2011 - 08:12 AM

FLORIDA GUNKINGS

#58 User is offline   Madbubba 

• The medic with the spiked mask.
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:madbubba

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:22 PM

Acid Rain Paintball Team out of Fort Myers FL. We have just reformed and are looking for new recruits and new teams to fight along side. We are Veterans of many MXS, Duncan games and have played at blanding many times as well as old river paintball in ocala and the old paintball park in north fort myers.

We will be making our first trip(yes first ever!) to waynes world on july 8-10th for the Battle for Hue. We have sent in out reg. and are bring in 8 to this game. 3 demos, a medic and an engineer if all goes as planed. we will also be bringing 5 of our new MK II LAWS to the game. look for our custom tippy on the field ;)

If any team or player wishes to run with us, message me, or find us at the game. mention the spec ops brigade of course! see you on the field, and looking forward to another game with TOT!

This post has been edited by Madbubba: 29 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

#59 User is offline   CFLGreg 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:54 PM

Are you still looking for new players? I'm located in Daytona. Please contact me if so.

View PostAngel7670, on 28 April 2011 - 12:38 AM, said:

Our Mission Statement:

Team On Target is a hard-hitting team dedicated to maintaining sportsmanship, developing skills, tactics, and upholding professionalism in the sport of scenario paintball.

Who We Are:

The team was formed in 2006 and has players from New York, New Jersey, Vermont, Indiana, and Florida. Most of the team now lives in Central Florida and is made up of ex-military, law enforcement, speedballers, woodsballers, and just all around paintball players.

We are a hard-hitting “In Your Face” team that never quits and plays to win without sacrificing good sportsmanship. You will usually find us running missions or in the heat of the battle. We like to play for the top awards at an event and do whatever is needed of us for our side to gain the upper hand. We play the full 24-Hours of the game (Day or Night) period, and do not leave the field until our orders are completed.

We are very dedicated to the sport of paintball and practice at least twice a month if not every week. The weeks we don't practice we conduct meetings to discuss team objectives for our next scenario paintball event. As a team we are very close and are friends on and off the field.

--------------------

David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

#60 User is offline   T.O.T 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 08 September 2011 - 08:28 AM

View PostCFLGreg, on 07 September 2011 - 02:54 PM, said:

Are you still looking for new players? I'm located in Daytona. Please contact me if so.

View PostAngel7670, on 28 April 2011 - 12:38 AM, said:

Our Mission Statement:

Who We Are:

--------------------

David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

Stop by our website at www.teamontargetpb.com and we will get in touch.
David "Taz" Joseph
Team On Target

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users