• You cannot reply to this topic

Predator-Broadsword ambush-sniper-broadsword Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   D-MASTER 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:D-MASTER

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:10 PM

Ok, as most of you dont know i play with the same dil-munches every time i play, the suck and they dont know what the word attack means, wether im attacking or defending im attacking, (we play attack and defend stlye) becasue after the first shot the muppets run all they way back down the hill or were ever they came from. Im known as the "Predator" because i always surprise elmo and the rest of the muppets, i have my flatline tuned perfect and i can hit just about any one in 2-3 shots, from further than most guns can reach.

So what i am trying to say is that when i actually play on a team i am a broadsword, but when i am playing with my normal crew from school, i play the renagade Predator sniper. On a normal day we will have about 12-16 people, we devide the teams up me and 3 of the best (who play woodsball like it is sopposed to be played) against 8-12 paintballers that after 2 years of playing with us still couldnt find theire @$$ with both hands. (all the people i play with i go to school with).

I just want to know if any one has the same problem, even with superior tactics it is hard to attack a base that has 3 times the men.

Me and my 3 other teammates win almost every round but it takes alot of paintballs and time.

here is how a tipical game goes.

We start out with us on attack, even though we have less men, my 3 teammates press an attack on the 8-12 defenders and i run around and get behind them and wait. after no more than a 5 minute fire fight the defenders break and run to the back of the field were i enter sept them with a barraige of 16 balls per second from my A-5 with an e-grip. As im closing my ambush the rest of my team charges them and we win.

Now when im on def which is rare we wait for 30 mins for them to come up the hill (we have a giant hill that is the def place) after this period of time we sneak down the hill to find them in the creek beds at the bottom of the hill waiting for us, which is crap because we are the ones defending. Still i supress them and my team (which is 1 sniper and 2 sabers) attack them.

Last time i played we won 8 out of 9 rounds.

I need some new scenarios. I like capture the flag but it allways ends up with us killing 12 defenders at their base then getting the flag...

what should i do...?

#2 User is offline   LoveMyMagMoreThanYou 

• CPPA #1875
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Undying

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:52 PM

View PostD-MASTER, on Apr 20 2007, 07:10 PM, said:

.......what should i do...?

I am going to assume that you can't play anywhere else, because that would be my first suggestion.

The other suggestion I would make is break up your teams differently. I know that you would prefer to play with people that know what they are doing, but you need to teach the others how to play. Make the teams fairly equal and balance the experienced players on each side as best you can. That way, you will get time AGAINST good players and hopefully will inspire the others to learn better tactics.

:usa:

#3 User is offline   Fontain 

• I am every where and no where
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Fontain

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:39 AM

When ever i just play with the people that live around me or with my friends a similar thing happens.Most of the people/friends that i play with r pansys, they dont move up far if any and there afraid to get shot.In a 4vs4 game i mite be the only agressive player.Any way what u can do is split the teams up evenly cause its no fun to pound the other team every round, also im guessing there not very good so spread everyone around.Have it so both teams have some talent,some agressive players and someone who can lead.
When we playwe swich the teams up after every 2 or 3 rounds to make things interesting and try to keep things even.

#4 User is offline   newach 

• STR8BALLA
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:ACH

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:29 PM

You could play president (1 person doesn't have a gun/three defenders/8-12 trying to kill the one with out a gun)
If we cant do it it doesn't need to be done- sabre #23
broadsword #1 Commander #41
STR8BALLA #626(click on it to go to www.str8balla.com)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him achieve world domination.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users