Special Ops Paintball: Disclaimer RE: Patrick McKinnon - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Disclaimer RE: Patrick McKinnon Not an attempt to sling mud, but rather to protect my reputation. Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#31 User is offline   Raven911 

• Team Birds of Prey
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Raven911

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:50 AM

Viper, if you know something or have information, post it. If Patrick has been arrested and charged with something, then that is public record. Post it and stop beating around the bush or posting snippets of information. Post ALL of the charges (Not something that I have to download to read). If this is what it sounds like, then we need to know. As it is right now, it does make you look somewhat shady as was mentioned earlier.

This post has been edited by Interceptor911: 13 June 2007 - 05:01 AM

http://www.flurryindustries.com
http://www.specopsbrigade.com/main.php
Drive it like it's issued!
"Life's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa

#32 User is offline   SOGSnakebite 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Snakebite1967

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:02 AM

He did post it http://wyomcases.courts.state.wy.us/applic...sp?CiteID=10810

#33 User is offline   deltapaintball 

• Josh Foote
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:deltapaintball

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:09 AM

Read all the links people, THEN comment.
Coming soon.

#34 User is offline   Swamp Thing 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SwampThing666

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:26 AM

I have a question. Are you sure this is the same guy. It gives a name but are you 100% sure that this is the same guy or could it just be someone with the same name. I have lived in a town where there where 4 guys with my first and last name so unless we had middle name it was hard to tell.

I assume you are 100% positive but I am asking anyway.

Swamp
Captain Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G.
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw
Executive Officer of the 352nd Panzenjagers OK D Day (2008)
CO of the 709th Artillerie Regiment, OK D Day (2009)

#35 User is offline   theLizzard 

• I feel loved
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:theLizzard

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:06 AM

View PostSwamp Thing, on Jun 13 2007, 07:26 AM, said:

I have a question. Are you sure this is the same guy. It gives a name but are you 100% sure that this is the same guy or could it just be someone with the same name. I have lived in a town where there where 4 guys with my first and last name so unless we had middle name it was hard to tell.

I assume you are 100% positive but I am asking anyway.

Swamp

Good point...

But in the meantime, I don't think I'll even consider attending an event put on by this potential creep. Reading that court document.... man.... that's one sick puppy.
Good luck, Goldy.
ZombieAtak rules.
Z?
"Sometime from now you'll bow to pressure, some things in life you cannot measure by degrees"
"The nerd is an empire..." -Legato

#36 User is offline   Raven911 

• Team Birds of Prey
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Raven911

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:24 AM

I had checked the links but all I had seen was a broken link to pbnation, which is hardly a credible site for anything, and something that you had to down load. but it was early so I could have missed it.

I read the whole thing, that is messed up. I have two questions now. As someone else stated, are we sure this is the same guy? Also, What happened to bring this up over 20 years later?
http://www.flurryindustries.com
http://www.specopsbrigade.com/main.php
Drive it like it's issued!
"Life's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa

#37 User is offline   ViperPaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:57 AM

View PostInterceptor911, on Jun 13 2007, 09:24 AM, said:

As someone else stated, are we sure this is the same guy? Also, What happened to bring this up over 20 years later?

After some research, there is a letter in the official Oklahoma court system case file from his mother, June McKinnon, from her address in Sugar Land, TX, confirming payment for some court papers to be sent to him for his appeal.

A national background check yields only one Patrick McKinnon with a mother named June in Sugar Land, TX. That Patrick McKinnon has the same birthday as the one I know, and he has a father named Joseph, a daugher named Jamie, and a brother named David.

And what happened to bring it up? I am just finding out, as is everyone else to whom this has been passed around. I knew it was going to become very public, since someone was forwarding ME info about it, and I knew others we being told too. I simply want it to be clear that I don't condone that behavior, and that I share the popular opinion that sex offenders should be tracked and monitored. I would not have had much, if anything, to do with him had I known he had been released from prison for such acts just before we met.

This post has been edited by ViperPaintball: 13 June 2007 - 07:57 AM

Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
Event Director: Viper Paintball Scenarios
www.viperpaintball.com

#38 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:04 AM

Also for anyone that doesn't know some history to MXS they where origanly based in Florida after some seriously shady deals MXS packed up and reopened in Texas as an LLC (Limited Liability Corp.) basicly they screwed over alot of people professionally and personally. MXS is ran by Mother and Pacman. TB might be able to shed light on this if he stops by.

As far as this goes, its alittle shocking but for the character path the Pacman has left it's not entirely surprising and Viper having ties to MXS from the past I understand why he's trying to distance him self and fast... MXS was shaking before all this came out now that its public thier sponsors might pull out.

Don't worry Viper most of the guys here aren't tuned into the industry and its past, I think that you've been making enough of a name for yourself in the past few years that you won't be tied in with MXS all that much other then a resume doctet.

#39 User is offline   SPEDcial Forces 

• PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:06 AM

View Postghostinthewood, on Jun 12 2007, 10:39 PM, said:

I know a guy who was charged for rape for having sex with a 17yr old when he was 20 or somthing at a party. She didnt care but her parents did. I think he served 5 yrs. Somone found out about it and they wouldnt let their kid play paintball with us because the guy is a 'pervert'. What he got in trouble was for somthing bogus and nothing to do with little boys or anything. Justice :)

Yeah, see this is different, read the friggin link. This dude god drunk dragged some girl to his house , handcuffed her, gagged her, and raped her...a bit of a difference there.

So yeah...why the hell isn't this guy getting life? I mean in some states you get life if you get cought shoplifting 3 times, or shoplift 2 times and then get into a bar fight.
"A bad day of paintball is one where I never get hit. If I don't look like I got date-raped by an octopus by the end of the day, thats a bad thing."

So you want to know why it's called an A5?

If I could assemble a new regulator for a paintball gun, I could build a liver. How hard could it be?

Automaggot #79

I'll bet you $10 the above post is telling you to buy an automag.

#40 User is offline   Steed 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:07 AM

I wanna know why he still isn't in jail, 30 years on 3 sentences and only get 8?

#41 User is offline   ViperPaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:16 AM

That is called "concurrent sentencing"

It means that they are all served in a sort of parallel manner. He did half of the twenty for Count I, and served the sentences for Counts II & III while he was serving the first five of Count I.

I think all sentneces should be consecutive. Concurrent sentencing is a joke. Why even convict people of extra charges if they aren't really going to have to serve extra time?

Thank the liberals and their theories on "rehabilitation." :P
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

#42 User is offline   Cyanidepoison 

• SpecOps's Infamous.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:17 AM

I am.... speechless... that is a sick crime, and he should never see the light of day...

Viper games are better the MXS games anyway...
The sun rises to a crisp blanket of snow...

#43 User is offline   Swamp Thing 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:SwampThing666

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:30 AM

Viper

You clearly did your due diligance on this. What a mess. I can understand why you want to be sure that you are not tarred witht he same brush as this degenerate.

Swamp
Captain Underground Mod Shop Special Operations Guerrillas U.M.S.S.O.G.
SPPL 2nd Place Rookie Division 2008 @ Bearclaw
Executive Officer of the 352nd Panzenjagers OK D Day (2008)
CO of the 709th Artillerie Regiment, OK D Day (2009)

#44 User is offline   Lapdance 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Lapdance

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:44 AM

I had a chance to download the files last night on pbnation. I have been trying to find the links in my history and it took me a while. here they are for others to review at their leisure

http://www.box.net/shared/t0kx5dq3sm
http://www.box.net/shared/gre8rcxeub
http://www.box.net/shared/f38uziqcb4
http://www.box.net/shared/7e0bk630zg

I am not saying that this is all true. I am still looking at stuff and verifying it myself. But if it is, I am re-evaluating going out to an MXS game and what companies that My company cross-promotes with

#45 User is offline   ViperPaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 June 2007 - 08:45 AM

Well...I simply didn't want to believe it. But I have to now.
Kerry "Viper" Rosenberry
www.viperpaintball.com

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users