Special Ops Paintball: Huge Lot of Gear For Sale! EVERYTHING MUST GO!! :D - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Huge Lot of Gear For Sale! EVERYTHING MUST GO!! :D Everything you can think of is in here for sale! Unique rare items Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Delta11 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:06 AM

Everything you see here is Brand New never used and real not replica unless otherwise stated. May have scuff marks and scratches from storage only. Nothing here were ever issued or are part of any contract. These are all personal sales from a collector (me)
All prices are shipped prices! Continental U.S. only!
I need of money to start new hobby, so everything here MUST GO!
The prices are reasnable, about half the price I paid for them and they are still brand new.
no trades. AND NO LOWBALLING!! You can offer up though =)

Questions are of course always welcome, so don't be shy to ask. ;)
(I will name and describe the itiems from left top to bottom right of picture)

Might seem like a long read, but details of each item are included so you don't have to research it yourself

-KP Industries Tan elbow pads. Has red mark from company's production number
-Oakley SI Assault Gloves Black size Medium $45
-(Next four items) Airsoft/Paintball Bicep and forearm protectors, good for A02 loadouts SOLD
-(Next Bottom four) Bijan Knee and elbow pads set, size medium, woodland $30
-ACM Replica Ballistic mask, velcro have been put on to attach the pads $20
Posted Image

-Skedco Prototype ACU Molle Thigh Rig. They never manufactured this, they stopped after the prototype run and here's your chance to own a one of a kind item. This has a storage pocket that can be accessed from the sides, or used to put a plate in for added protection. $40
-CB Molle Hydration Pouch (Needs to be attached with seperate attachments such as speedclips or malice) $20
-2x CB Double Molle ar mag pouches $20 each or $30 for both
-FG Triple double molle ar mag pouch $20
-Hatch Neoprene shin guards, extremely rugged $35
-Arena Flakjaks PENDING
-Tasco Bantam Scope (Really fuzzy, can't focus, could be fixed, or sent back for warranty) $10
-Scope mount rings (I think 30mm) $3
-BLK Triple double ar mag thigh rig $20
-Rocky Tactical neoprene elbow pads $10
Posted Image

-RBR M-TAC 300 armor carrier only. No panels or plates. Includes neck and groin armor carriers. Coyote Tan/OD Minor fraying on a few parts but that's from the velcro hook side. Size medium $165
-Tactical Tailor Releasable Carrier in Ranger Green. Brand new but has a small nick on upper right of front ummberbund panel, real small and doesn't affect the carrier. Right now, I configured it to nonreleasable so it cannot be accidentally released, I can configure it back to releasable upon request. Size Medium $150
-Tiger Tactical custom molle armor carrier in ACU, fits regular armor panels and front and back plates, zipper opening on bottom for panels. Neck and groin protectors are replica ones for looks. Size small (can fit the smaller side of medium) $75
-TAG Spartan II Amor carrier in CB. Can fit front and back and side plates, has stock rest, has built in lowerback/spine protector. MTV copied it's design from this. size Medium SOLD
-Point Blank Galls armor carrier in black $35
-First Choice Armor OVP Load Bearing Vest plate carrier, has all corresponding plate pockets besides front plate pocket. Has removeable shoulder pads, all pouches you see on it are included also, fully adjustable. SOLD
-Second Chance Apex armor carrier in Navy Blue, looks black normally but Navy when sunlight or high lights hit it. Used a couple of times but washed after each use. Includes extra waist and shoulder straps. $30
Posted Image

-Safariland Cover 6 Tactical Vest carrier in size large and in woodland. Safariland discontinued it's production run of this vest, extremely rare. $75 each / $130 for 2 / $200 for 3 / $270 for all 4
-ACM replica HRM vest, includes all pouches on vest already and all patches you see around there $50
-Guarder replica Cover 6 bicep / deltoid protectors / groin protectors SOLD / 2x double ar mag pouches. Attachess onto the cover 6 vests via velcro and snap buttons. $25 for all 4 items or $15 each
-Mehler Vario System Flecktarn Fragmentation Vest armor carrier. Size medium or large, can't tell. Used but washed. $40
Posted Image

Starting from back left:
-Protec Water helmet, size medium. used once. PENDING
-Protec Air helmet, acquired from ex-service member. Never used after acquiring it. $30
-CGF Gallet Black Canadian kevlar helmet. Only been worn by me to adjust the size of helmet. Can fit small, medium, and large with adjustable sweatband. $120
-Gentex Lightweight PASGT Airborne helmet. It weighs the same as the Marine Lightweight, but has the older version of the suspension system with paratrooper chin strap (very unique look, only helmet with that chin strap) and nape pad. Size small but I wear size medium and it fits perfectly. $70
-Protec Skate Helmet. White, Size small but fits medium. Can be modified heavily, was going to modify it myself but have no time. $25
-British Parachute Regiment size small kevlar helmet shell. It's just a shell, no pads, no chin strap (but have pre-drilled holes for it), size small shell but since it's British, it's extremely huge like a U.S. Large helmet shell. Guess our helmet pads are much thinner :P Extremely rare to acquire especially just the shell and having it brand new if you want to modify it with whatever you want. $70
-King Arms Replica IBH Helmet fully modified. Sprayed light Folige Green, mich chin strap, mich helmet pads, mich goggle straps, NVG mount. Spent well over 4 hours of sweat and $130 to get all the different parts to modify. Never used after modification. $75
-CVC Size small/medium kevlar lightweight helmet shell. Just the shell, nothing else, no time to modify. Chin strap holes are marked already for the mich chin strap. You can modify this yourself and sell it on ebay to those idiots who pay over $200 for a helmet that took $70 to build. I was going to modify this helmet like that years ago to sell on ebay for what it's worth, but others beat me to it so I gave up :x. $25
-Helmet suspension and chin strap replacement kit. You can change the liners of your old k-pots or any other helmets to the lners that come standard on all RBR helmets. I personally own and use the Combat F6 MKII and Mach II helmet from them. Their suspension system is unbelievably good. Soft leather pads, ergonomically fit 3 point chin strap (doesnt bunch up in back like mich helmet chin straps). It is extremely breathable and comfortable, and it uses existing screws on your k-pots so you don't have to break your dremels trying to drill and or widening a hole on you kevlars. Now you can fit your helmets with these systems for unbelievable awesomeness.
2 sets left. $30 each or $50 for both.
-NVG Rhino mount, lowering arm, helmet strap, chin strap, and back of helmet mount. Brand new, never even put on my k-pot. Real thing, not a cheap pot metal replica. Fit PVS's and or anything you can mount or ghetto mount on it. $40
-Paratrooper nape pad is included with the Gentex Lightweight K-Pot.
Posted Image

-New ACU issued trouser, medium short. I can add custom made neoprene knee pads for free, no need to pay to buy a set. $20 (I also have the ACU ECWCS in medium regular. Used it only once, I'll only sell this if requested. Used once, washed once, coating is still on it, and since it's a shell, you must wear something underneath.)
Posted Image

Here's the link to my thread for paintball gear.
http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...owtopic=172715#

This post has been edited by Delta11: 26 July 2009 - 09:26 AM

If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

#2 User is offline   Mech CB 

• Warn: (50%)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mechanical CB

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:49 AM

Woot woot! Can't wait till payday! Just outta curiosity-you were mentioning customizing that skate helmet but not having time. Where do you go to get your accessories?

#3 User is offline   Delta11 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:37 AM

View PostMech CB, on Jul 26 2009, 07:49 AM, said:

Woot woot! Can't wait till payday! Just outta curiosity-you were mentioning customizing that skate helmet but not having time. Where do you go to get your accessories?

All over the internet and from other helmets I have. You can go on ebay to buy mich helmet accessories to customize too. I have extra mich and other k-pot accessories somewhere in my room. Might end up modifying it myself if I have this in these coming weeks and if I find my stuff. :x

btw: your inbox is full :P

This post has been edited by Delta11: 26 July 2009 - 09:37 AM

#4 User is offline   Mech CB 

• PipPipPip

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:41 AM

Thanks for reminding me. It's down to about 50% now.

#5 User is offline   Delta11 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:44 PM

Guarder groin, and bicep protector, airsoft/paintball bicep and forearm protectors SOLD

White Protec helmet SOLD ( to myself, I am customizing this helmet myself :D )

1 of the new Helmet suspension systems with chinstrap SOLD

All other items still available unless it says SOLD lol. Remember, everything is OBO

#6 User is offline   Flippy the Wonder Bunny 

• My E-MAN PART is bigger than yours
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

$15 for the insanely awesome mask in the first post.

*EDIT* Or I can trade you a gas mask! PM if interested.

This post has been edited by ghost93: 01 August 2009 - 12:18 AM

#7 User is offline   Delta11 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:54 AM

Sure thing, PM me with info =)

#8 User is offline   Mech CB 

• PipPipPip

Posted 03 August 2009 - 03:35 PM

Man, Delta I hate to do this but I gotta back out. Bills got in the way man. I'll keep my eye on this and jump on it next time I get a chance, but I didn't want you to miss out on a sale due to me.

#9 User is offline   Delta11 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:58 AM

View PostMech CB, on Aug 3 2009, 03:35 PM, said:

Man, Delta I hate to do this but I gotta back out. Bills got in the way man. I'll keep my eye on this and jump on it next time I get a chance, but I didn't want you to miss out on a sale due to me.

Don't worry, no hard feelings =) Just hit me back up if you ever want anything lol

#10 Guest_Perch_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:38 PM

Hey, so the bijan pads are a total of 30$? I know you may have answered this, but I just wanted to be a 100% sure if that's after shipping. Or is it 30+shipping. Thanks!

#11 User is offline   Delta11 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:19 PM

price is shipped. I don't like to add extra for shipping since it's more calculation :dodgy: so to keep it simple, it's shipped.

#12 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:34 PM

If you never sell that black mask in the lower right corner of the first pic, I'll take it. But if Ghost/Flippy has dibs, I'll take it if he backs out for some reason or something.

Thanks.
How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#13 User is offline   Delta11 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:16 AM

View PostEpic_Fail, on Aug 6 2009, 12:34 PM, said:

If you never sell that black mask in the lower right corner of the first pic, I'll take it. But if Ghost/Flippy has dibs, I'll take it if he backs out for some reason or something.

Thanks.

You have dibs alright, I'll let you know asap!

Thanks!!

#14 User is offline   Epic_Fail 

• The Mad King
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:*hug*

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

Payment sent!
How'd you do that, sexy? - Becc asking me a question.

Aaron: Alcohol sucks balls. / Fen: No, that's what I do. / Me - Fen sucks balls! / Fen - Only yours Epic.

#15 Guest_maddogjwn13_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

PM sent!

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users