Special Ops Paintball: Tippmann C3 Dimensions??? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tippmann C3 Dimensions??? Looking for the dimensions of the internal components Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

Hey people, I have been looking for the dimensions of the C3's exauhast piston and fuel injector (reference the manual). The stroke length of the exauhast piston, and the type of threads the C3 uses. Thank you ahead of time.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:42 PM

Punted to Tippmann section, as this isn't SO designed item
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 05 January 2010 - 11:21 AM

Thank you Legato, I forgot where this should have gone.
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

#4 User is offline   CapnStank 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:CapnStank

Posted 13 January 2010 - 01:39 PM

I'll make a point to tear mine down and see what measurements I can get you. I don't have calipers or anything and its my bday weekend so I may be distracted for a few days.
"Watch out for the guy with the pump, they tend to hit their target."
My BST Feedback: +3/0

#5 User is offline   betasniper 

• PipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2010 - 10:03 PM

That is understandable, I'm not in a rush so take your time. And Happy B-Day.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users