Special Ops Paintball: What do you do when you are about to lose the game? - Special Ops Paintball

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What do you do when you are about to lose the game? Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#91 User is offline   Little Leeson 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DodgePaintballer

Posted 21 August 2007 - 01:55 PM

My favorite thing to do if all else fails, if I don't know how many are left and I am playing rec, is to find the clearest area in the playing field and start dodging paintballs. I have dodged for a couple of minutes with 2 autos and a semi shooting at me. It's pretty fun, especially when they wonder what the heck you are doing, and why they can't hit you. After the game they always ask me why I was dancing, and I just shrug and smile...

#92 User is offline   Philipp122 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:45 PM

View PostLittle Leeson, on Aug 21 2007, 04:55 PM, said:

My favorite thing to do if all else fails, if I don't know how many are left and I am playing rec, is to find the clearest area in the playing field and start dodging paintballs. I have dodged for a couple of minutes with 2 autos and a semi shooting at me. It's pretty fun, especially when they wonder what the heck you are doing, and why they can't hit you. After the game they always ask me why I was dancing, and I just shrug and smile...

That sounds... fun :laugh:

lol, I only do a funny move when I am the last guy left against like 6 people. I like to run out and shoot someone as my last stand. I actually get someone atleast 1 out of every 3 times I do it. I just sprint out of my bunker across the filed concentrating all of my fire on one guy and try to bunker him before I am hit.

#93 User is offline   tauman5263 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 August 2007 - 06:12 PM

at my field, we have games where we can only use 50 paintballs and i like to waste theirs by standing in the open and dodging them. whenever i'm about to lose, i play it smart and stay at a further back bunker and try to pick them off one by one as they try to flank me.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

Content inappropriate

#94 User is offline   Philipp122 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Philipp122

Posted 22 August 2007 - 07:18 PM

View Posttauman5263, on Aug 22 2007, 09:12 PM, said:

at my field, we have games where we can only use 50 paintballs and i like to waste theirs by standing in the open and dodging them. whenever i'm about to lose, i play it smart and stay at a further back bunker and try to pick them off one by one as they try to flank me.

I love games like that. I also love where you have 50 paintballs and you have to load the paintballs one by one without a hopper. What's it called again? Gettysburg or something...

One time when I was playing that, and I ran out of paint. But when I was walking out of the building I was in, a guy shot at me and it bounced and landed on my foot. I picked it up and ran for cover. It was really funny, but the ref made me leave because I had already called myself out.

#95 User is offline   Weasle 

• Elite Broadsword
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Weasle

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:45 AM

View PostTyger, on Apr 14 2007, 01:49 AM, said:

The game isn't over 'till the game is over.

You haven't lost 'till the game is over.

Poker has a saying. "All I need is a chip and a chair." I don't care if I'm outta paint, outta air, outta real estate, I'm still in the game and I'm gonna give ya a run for your money. If I can I'll stall the other team so long that time runs out.

It aint over till it's over.

-Tyger

Tyger is so right in this.

I can think of two times I did something like this.

1. Forces were overrunning our position, pushed my team way down the field, but I was missed and isolated behind this bunker. They did not even see me. But I was out of paint and air. So I was just going to call myself out before I got shot out. I was looking at about 15 opposing players, standing there talking in the middle of the road, then I looked down and remembered I had two F-Bomb grenades. To make a long story short I tossed both of them and eliminated about 10 players. Was outstanding, and I still didnt get discovered.

2. I was totally out of paintballs, well I had 2 in the hopper, but it didnt matter because I had barrel breaks all in my flatline, it was a mess. I was the only one left on my team. Against 4 players. But the thing is I had pushed behind their flank and they did not even know I was there. And when they did see me I would look at them and do hand signals so they thought I was on their team. I proceeded to run up to all 4 of the players one after another, and barrel tag them all. And go hang the flag. It was hiliarous. It was one of my best games I have ever played. The other team came and gave me mad props for pulling that off, because a lot of them were watching me do it from the sidelines. *hey man where is blue at?,,, out there some where!! /points,,, they look,,,, BUNKER lol. Such great times.

This post has been edited by Weasle: 24 August 2007 - 09:46 AM

#96 User is offline   DeadEye93 

• Total Resistance Paintball
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DEADEYE93

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:41 PM

hah lose? Bravo Company? what r u thinking. but really. here comes my favorite story. its a long one so grab a soda and some chips. seeing as we never lose :laugh: this is a story of severe outnumbering, tactical defense, a last stand, a sparton textbook story, and a victory. here goes

so it was a rec game at out local field. about 7 guys from bravo company were there. me, co captain hotchkiss, and some walkon were behind a bunker flanking. i saw a ref and asked for a team count. on our blue team, he said the other refs and he havnt seen any other of us. and he said there was 40 ish reds.

"well CRAP" said i

so i lead us to a pillbox where we wiped off the inside of our goggles, distributed ammo, and checked our gas.

we all took a side window and left the doorway open, it was walled up so we were fine. hotchkiss called "runner" we all moved to his wall. i looked through my scope and saw it was a blue, then looked closer and saw it was co captain phillip james monica. he came in the door

"dude like 40 of them are all across the field amassing. i barely got away, i think [co captain] dave got hit"

we saw a guy run up and slam against a tree infront of the north window.

"color check, you blue soldier?" i yelled

"yeah..." he said and he ran at us shooting.

"TAKE EM OUT!!" i yelled

all 4 of us converged on the north window and hosed him.

i looked over at the walkon and he was hit in the face.

"well boys were down to three" i said

we had him give us his paint, he was happy to help, and then he left.

the rest is where a paintball playing angel was watching down on us.

*bzzt* this is dave, is anyone from bravo company there *bzzt*

*bzzt* dave, this is dewar, come to the pillbox *bzzt*

we saw him sprinting towards us and then we heard paintballs impacting on the walls of the pillbox.

"HOTCHKISS, PJ GET DOWN!" i yelled

as dave came through the door paint was flying through the windows and hitting walls from the east
i dove through the door on my side so i was facing the flank squad with my upper torso exposed and got all 3 of them with 9 shots total.

we heard the sound of elephant stomping and then we saw about 35 guys all running at our pillbox. we all converged on the west window and began shooting. pj and dave left the pillbox and flanked. it was an intense firefight with their men dropping like flies. then even threw in a grenade which i threw back and took out a few. the ref blew a whistle about 4-5 minutes in the firefight.

"hey ref time up?" i asked.

"nah man all the redz are dead" the ref said

as me and hotchkiss looked at eachother in amazement, i saw pj walking off the field

"hey man wheres dave" i asked

"he got hit moving bunkers, mustve taken out 7 before he got hit tho" he said

so anyways, basically 4-40 odds against us. all bravo companies captains against various skill leveled players.
thats our best story...enjoy. it just shows how great leadership and tactics always wins the day
Total Resistance Scenario Paintball. Sponsored by Mission Masters.
http://www.trpb.net http://www.missionmasters.com
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, or that you didnt get the girl... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it.

46% of teens engage in pre-marital sex. 89% drink before the age of 21. Put this in ur sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive.

#97 User is offline   STAZ211 

• Do it........i dare you
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STAZ211

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:42 AM

if ur guna lose, make a last stand and take as many as you can with you. play hard, die hard.
"Let he who desires peace prepare for war..."

"Home of the free, because of the brave..."

#98 User is offline   zhashi 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:zhashi

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:05 PM

retreat, find cover, shoot until your in trouble, then repeat until you are out, you win, or everyone passes out from running around the entire field.
woooop

#99 User is offline   dabeast 

• Wow! Two cubes!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:dabeast

Posted 29 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

Suicidal charge, go out in a blaze of glory!

Sabre number 85

#100 User is offline   Ekima 

• :Grin: I like it when you run!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:EKIMA

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:27 AM

Ambush, Flank, Fallback, Ambush, Flank, Fallback, until thier dead or you are!

Ekima

#101 User is offline   {R.A.U.}ThePoonisher 

• "Scary Instinct"
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:{R.A.U.}ThePoonisher

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:41 AM

Stand your ground, stay cool, and poonish them all in the freakin face. :mellow:
Or just go Ape poo on the other team until your the only one left standing.

No seriously though I would do a fighting retreat, eventually go to the tapeline, and double back on them.

{R.A.U.}ThePoonisher :laugh:

This post has been edited by {R.A.U.}ThePoonisher: 29 August 2007 - 10:42 AM

- - ->Future A51 Baller<- - -

Come back to us when all this is over. There will always be a place for you here.
Will it ever be over? I replied.
Everything that has a beginning has an ending, he said.

#102 User is offline   GHOSTRECON12 

• is an alaskin with night vision goggles
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:GHOSTRECON12

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:51 AM

i switch to rambo mode
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender--Winston Churchill

#103 User is offline   Aussie_bloke 

• Team Section 8
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator
  • Brigade Name:Aussie_bloke

Posted 01 September 2007 - 03:59 PM

when it looks like im about to lose or am completely out of paint I also switch to Rambo mode, or i decide to do something completely silly like dancing in the middle of the field.
dont make people a priority, who are only making you an option

#104 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:19 PM

Make one last great act of defiance...

Simple. Most of the time when you know you're going to lose you won't be able to pull off a retreat anyway.

Besides, it's more fun to lose after taking a few with you than being shot in the back on a retreat. This is paintball, not war. It doesn't really matter if you lose, so may as well do a good job of it.
Member of Team Akkadian

#105 User is offline   HOUND1 

• VVVCheese Its!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:AMRAAM11

Posted 08 September 2007 - 05:43 PM

when i'm alone ( the most i've ever been is 5-1 against me) i snipe one at close range and just run as far and fast as i can until they have absolutly no idea where i am. then i slowly crawl forwards until i'm almost in range of the player farthest to the flank of a formation and get him with a spray of paint (if your lucky, you might get two) all of the firing will confuse the enemy and they will rush twoards the fire like like bugs to a light. at this piont, slip to the side and wait for them to coverge on the piont of the ambush, then light'em up from close range. at this piont, there shouldn't be ay left, so you just hve to wing it from there.

as for one against, twenty, i have no advice other than what everyone else said.
Posted Image

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users