#1 User is offline   deltapaintball 

• Josh Foote
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:deltapaintball

Post icon  Posted 28 December 2007 - 12:38 AM

Period of Product Use: April 2007 - Present

Paintball Experience: April 1997 - Present

Similar Products Used: V-Force Profiler, V-Force Morph, Raven NVX Goggles, JT Elite Nvader, JT Proflex

Marker Setup: Smart Parts 2007 NXT Shocker w/ Q-lock feed neck, Freak Barrel kit, Maxflow Air System, Virtue Board, CP Regulator, NDZ Trigger

Strengths: Easy to dissemble/assemble, comfort, light weight, quick change foam inserts, visibility.

Weaknesses: None to date.

Review: I have been using V-Force line of paintball masks since the beginning of the 2004 season, and I honestly feel that these are the best line of masks out on the market today. I own the Morph, Profiler and Grill, and I can honestly say that the quality of the masks has improved with each addition to the line. The strengths in this mask easily outweigh the weaknesses, due to the fact that I am yet to find any with the mask. The ability to change the foam inserts is a nice addition, as they tend to get wet and soggy after playing in the sun during a 24 hour scenario game. It also makes for easy cleaning while at the field or at home. I recommend this mask to beginners and veterans alike, as you can not go wrong when it comes to your vision.

Conclusion: Like stated above, the V-Force Grill is easily one of the best masks on the market today, with the strengths outweighing the weaknesses. This should be the first choice for new players and veterans alike. This is why it is the official mask for the Delta Paintball Team.

Rating: 10/10
Coming soon.

#2 User is offline   oldguny 

• The Chicago type writer.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Oldguny

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:30 PM

Any pic of it in action?

When i see you your in my cross hairs,but when you see me your looking over your sholder still wondering why that tree is waving at you. "Explosives slove everthing"-Sandy WBC I'm going for a Sunday drive Navy Seal Style

#3 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:03 AM

+1 to that whole review.

Since I got my Grill for Christmas, my JT Flex-7 (that I loved to death) hasn't seen any action at all.

I only wish my JT Boondock Saints strap fit a little better on the Grill.
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#4 User is offline   shadow_772 

• Never compromise, even in the face of armageddon
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow_772

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:28 AM

Nice review. I had a grill (now I use E-vents), it was a very nice mask, but I like the E-vents more. But they are both excellent masks.

#5 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:motoguy1251

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

I love my grill.
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more

#6 Guest_martzy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:58 AM

i dont have a grill i have a profiler and i love the thing to death but my friend got the grill with green and tan and it is so nice ive been thinking about getting one but dont have the money right now but i defenitely think the grill is one of the best masks in the world probably top 2-5

#7 User is offline   C9H13NO3 

• Miramar Mafia
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:C9H13NO3

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:34 PM

I also love my grill. Comfortable, never fogs, looks pretty good...

#8 User is offline   deltapaintball 

• Josh Foote
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:23 AM

View Postoldguny, on Feb 2 2008, 05:30 PM, said:

Any pic of it in action?

It wont let me post pictures for some reason.
Coming soon.

#9 User is offline   wat side are you on again? 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

View Postdeltapaintball, on Dec 28 2007, 02:38 AM, said:

Period of Product Use: April 2007 - Present

Paintball Experience: April 1997 - Present

Similar Products Used: V-Force Profiler, V-Force Morph, Raven NVX Goggles, JT Elite Nvader, JT Proflex

Marker Setup: Smart Parts 2007 NXT Shocker w/ Q-lock feed neck, Freak Barrel kit, Maxflow Air System, Virtue Board, CP Regulator, NDZ Trigger

Strengths: Easy to dissemble/assemble, comfort, light weight, quick change foam inserts, visibility.

Weaknesses: None to date.

Review: I have been using V-Force line of paintball masks since the beginning of the 2004 season, and I honestly feel that these are the best line of masks out on the market today. I own the Morph, Profiler and Grill, and I can honestly say that the quality of the masks has improved with each addition to the line. The strengths in this mask easily outweigh the weaknesses, due to the fact that I am yet to find any with the mask. The ability to change the foam inserts is a nice addition, as they tend to get wet and soggy after playing in the sun during a 24 hour scenario game. It also makes for easy cleaning while at the field or at home. I recommend this mask to beginners and veterans alike, as you can not go wrong when it comes to your vision.

Conclusion: Like stated above, the V-Force Grill is easily one of the best masks on the market today, with the strengths outweighing the weaknesses. This should be the first choice for new players and veterans alike. This is why it is the official mask for the Delta Paintball Team.

Rating: 10/10

When u say "as you can not go wrong when it comes to you vision" do u mean it never fogs up?-cause my Dye mask fogs up DO NOT DODGE THE FILTERS

This post has been edited by Puzuma: 06 March 2008 - 07:49 PM
Reason for edit: Filter dodge warning

#10 User is offline   deltapaintball 

• Josh Foote
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:17 PM

I meant, that you do not want to go out and purchase a cheap mask because you want to pick up a scope or bi pod.
Coming soon.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users