• You cannot reply to this topic

cant get on my brigade page admin help plz. Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   JaguarShark 

• TOTSUGEKI!!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Kiriyama9000

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:58 PM

Well, seeing as the brigade doesn't work, I guess I don't have to log my really terrible day of play Saturday... lol
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   ger 

• Shine
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:33 AM

@ CP - If you need anything here on the forums just ask, lots of helpful members here w/ our own real sense of community. Feel free to contact me thru pm as well & I'll do my best to answer you or direct you to who I think can answer you. Also, if you and any of your guys want to use the forums as a temporary base while the Brigade is down then bring them on in, lots of good tools here too & plenty of good info to be found to help broaden the knowledge base. Any of them can certainly contact me directly as well.
ger
You bought the brand, not my allegiance.

#18 User is offline   Crucified Paintballer 

• Member Title Goes Here!
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Krusifyd

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:40 AM

View Postger, on 22 March 2011 - 02:33 PM, said:

@ CP - If you need anything here on the forums just ask, lots of helpful members here w/ our own real sense of community. Feel free to contact me thru pm as well & I'll do my best to answer you or direct you to who I think can answer you. Also, if you and any of your guys want to use the forums as a temporary base while the Brigade is down then bring them on in, lots of good tools here too & plenty of good info to be found to help broaden the knowledge base. Any of them can certainly contact me directly as well.

@ ger: Hey I greatly appreciate the offer & the encouragements, I'll take you up on that offer if and, or, when the need arises. Thank you. As far as using the forums temporarily, I'm a one day, step ahead of you,;) As of yesterday, after speaking with some of the brigade members, We decided to do exactly what you had suggested. So for now I'll be sending over our Brigade members to sign up here at the forums, that way communication is not hindered much. It'll take a little getting used to but, I'm sure we'll manage &, likewise, if there's anything that myself or we as a group can possibly do, please don't hesitate to ask. Feel free to stay in touch if you'de like. contact me if you happen to need to. Again, thank you for your support & understanding. I look forward to continuing a healthy, progressive, positive & strong relationship with the staff & members of SpecOps, that we may continue to add to the growth of the this great sport we call Woodsball;)
Sgt. Colón
aka: Krusifyd
Brigade ID#: 159714
Squad Commander
Team: Triumph
Alpha-1 Squad

#19 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:47 AM

Oh hey cool another VA player. You're just a little down I-81 from me.
One of my friends just moved there.

What field do you play at?

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#20 User is offline   D Monster 

• Solider of Misfortune
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:D Monster

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

I too used the Brigade a bit.
Mostly just to track my own days of play and thoughts without having to set up set another blog.
I will miss it if it is gone, and hope it comes back in some form or another.
"If ya gonna be dumb, ya better be tough." My Da

I am a Disposable Hero...I get handed a job, I do the job. Shiny?
Posted Image

#21 User is offline   Crucified Paintballer 

• Pip

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:54 AM

View PostPirate, on 24 March 2011 - 07:47 AM, said:

Oh hey cool another VA player. You're just a little down I-81 from me.
One of my friends just moved there.

What field do you play at?

Hey Pirate! Yeah man, I live right off I-81, between exit 14 & exit 19, it's always great to know that there are more of us soldiers out here. As far as local fields are concerned, there aren't any in town, closest to us would be Cross Creek Paintball in Honaker which is not far at all. I Never played there myself although many of the youth that we've worked with have. We are actually in the beginning stages of discussing the planning of what we all hope to be our very own field. It's not something that happens overnight. In the mean time we play @ 2 to 3 private property fields that are massive. I usually end up taking my fill tanks and stuff to take care of the CO2 fills for everyone, as long as people continue to donate whatever they can we can supply free fills. If you & your friend that just moved up here would like to stay in touch that would be great, maybe someday we can catch up on this side. We are pretty much heading all paintball activities here in town, there are a lot of interested guys & gals out here but not enough elders that are educated about the sport or willing to help out. I on the other hand will continue to contribute to the growth. We hope you guys stay in touch, all the best to you both.
Sgt. Colón
Squad Commander
Alpha-1 Squad

#22 User is offline   Crucified Paintballer 

• Pip

Posted 28 March 2011 - 04:09 AM

View PostD Monster, on 26 March 2011 - 11:03 PM, said:

I too used the Brigade a bit.
Mostly just to track my own days of play and thoughts without having to set up set another blog.
I will miss it if it is gone, and hope it comes back in some form or another.

Here, Here!....So do we brother. Thanks for the input :tup:
Sgt. Colón
Squad Commander
Alpha-1 Squad

#23 User is offline   Stealth Wolf 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:KC/Boomer

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:14 AM

My big question is, if we get an entirely new system, will we possibly have all our game logs, and equipment logs transferred, if at all possible? Because there was a lot of hard work put into logging every piece of gear, and logging every day of play, not that I mind or anything, but some people might, lol.

#24 User is offline   Crucified Paintballer 

• Pip

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:59 PM

View PostStealth Wolf, on 04 April 2011 - 09:14 AM, said:

My big question is, if we get an entirely new system, will we possibly have all our game logs, and equipment logs transferred, if at all possible? Because there was a lot of hard work put into logging every piece of gear, and logging every day of play, not that I mind or anything, but some people might, lol.

@ Stealth Wolf: Unfortunately that's info that we do not have, which is in part why I'm upset about this whole thing. I would like to know who is responsible for handling all that info. which by the way contains personal information regarding our accounts like email info & such. I'm really not at all comfortable knowing that there is a group of individuals lugging around my & my fellow comrades information & we are not even given any leads as to who to direct any inquiries concerning them. There is, to an extent, some personal information about us being held somewhere by someone and there has to be someone responsible for it and that is something that I take very seriously. If SpecOps intends to resolve all of this by implementing there own type of Brigade then that is great but it doesn't excuse the fact that no one is informing any of us of the security of our accounts & info. considering that SpecOps has carried the Brigade alongside the rest of the website & to not inform us of the status of our accounts security or anything else is very dissapointing & to an extent, very un-professional. I for one would like to know where is Tiger Stripe and what are they doing with my personal info. if it's not being used for the Brigade anymore. If they are not going to use the Brigade then I need to know that my info. & the info. of my fellow comrades will be released or erased from their systems.
Sgt. Colón
Squad Commander
Alpha-1 Squad

#25 User is offline   Stealth Wolf 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:KC/Boomer

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

Unfortunately that's info that we do not have, which is in part why I'm upset about this whole thing. I would like to know who is responsible for handling all that info. which by the way contains personal information regarding our accounts like email info & such. I'm really not at all comfortable knowing that there is a group of individuals lugging around my & my fellow comrades information & we are not even given any leads as to who to direct any inquiries concerning them. There is, to an extent, some personal information about us being held somewhere by someone and there has to be someone responsible for it and that is something that I take very seriously. If SpecOps intends to resolve all of this by implementing there own type of Brigade then that is great but it doesn't excuse the fact that no one is informing any of us of the security of our accounts & info. considering that SpecOps has carried the Brigade alongside the rest of the website & to not inform us of the status of our accounts security or anything else is very dissapointing & to an extent, very un-professional. I for one would like to know where is Tiger Stripe and what are they doing with my personal info. if it's not being used for the Brigade anymore. If they are not going to use the Brigade then I need to know that my info. & the info. of my fellow comrades will be released or erased from their systems.

Oh I agree with you completely. I am not comfortable not knowing what is going to be done with my personal info, and the personal info of people I have added to my brigade page as well. But, at this point there is really nothing we can actually do, because we don't have any, or very little, information regarding this issue.

#26 User is offline   LoveMyMagMoreThanYou 

• CPPA #1875
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Undying

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:10 AM

I want all my brigade info back!!

#27 User is offline   Zzaque 

• Voce nao pode ser serio!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Zzaque

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:00 AM

So sad. I met a lot of new people and made some good friends through the game postings on the brigade site. The loss of my personal stats over the years I have played is deplorable but the thought that I might miss out on many future chances to meet and play with great people in my area is downright depressing. I really do hope that the good people of special ops manage to work something out with regards to the brigade. I guess for now I will just take my Prozac and keep my pillow well hydrated.
"So, I can't find any Vitamin B-12 pills . . . can't I just give him 2 Vitamin B-6's?"
-A Confused Nurse-

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users