Special Ops Paintball: wanting To put a team together. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

wanting To put a team together. In the Fort Bragg and Ukiah, california area Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   DA MOLE 

• Da Mole
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:DA MOLE

Posted 05 October 2008 - 11:28 PM

I want to start a paintball team out here in Fort Bragg, California. Hit me back with an e-mail if you are interested. I am new to this town so I am leaving it up to you to provide the field and the extra players needed to get the ball rolling. For more information on who I am and where I come from; you can visit my site at http://www.myspace.com/da_mole34
Or better yet here is the rundown. My name is Donald Hugh Hardesty Jr, Im 33 years old and been playing paintball since August, 25th, 2003 in the state of Hawaii. I then traveled out to New York to try my luck in Plattsburg, NY where I was introduced to woodsball. From there I went and live a few years in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was great. After there I guess I lost myself into being a “Gun-for-hire” at major events. I have been riding that dream of being apart of a team ever since. :rolleyes:
To be honest with you, being a "Gun-For-Hire" isn't what it is cracked upto be. I remember one time where I had spent 14 days and $3,000.00 on just getting into the event. I had only gotten to play one game out of 17 games, through out the whole event. :(
So I'm asking now. Who wants to join me? :D

This post has been edited by DA MOLE: 09 October 2008 - 08:54 PM

I'm here to talk about paintball. Not mingle with the with the wrong crowd.
Now that I had stated what I'm looking for. Lets Play some Paintball!!!

#2 User is offline   poorboypaintballer 

• impoverished paintslinger
  • PipPip

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:28 PM

isn't Bragg in Carolina? or am i mixed up?
Posted Image

MOLON LABE

#3 User is offline   Samurai 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:A-5 Samurai

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:59 PM

View PostDA MOLE, on Oct 5 2008, 11:28 PM, said:

I want to start a paintball team out here in Fort Bragg, California. Hit me back with an e-mail if you are interested. I am new to this town so I am leaving it up to you to provide the field and the extra players needed to get the ball rolling. For more information on who I am and where I come from; you can visit my site at http://www.myspace.com/da_mole34
Or better yet here is the rundown. My name is Donald Hugh Hardesty Jr, Im 33 years old and been playing paintball since August, 25th, 2003 in the state of Hawaii. I then traveled out to New York to try my luck in Plattsburg, NY where I was introduced to woodsball. From there I went and live a few years in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was great. After there I guess I lost myself into being a “Gun-for-hire” at major events. I have been riding that dream of being apart of a team ever since. :dodgy:
To be honest with you, being a "Gun-For-Hire" isn't what it is cracked upto be. I remember one time where I had spent 14 days and $3,000.00 on just getting into the event. I had only gotten to play one game out of 17 games, through out the whole event. :(
So I'm asking now. Who wants to join me? :P

I think team Bad to the Bone (BTTB)is in Ukiah. We just played a 24 hr up in North Fork and could have used more players. Look us up @ myspace.com/independentcontractors

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users