Special Ops Paintball: Camo Test 3, MARPAT vs MULTICAM in the woods - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Camo Test 3, MARPAT vs MULTICAM in the woods

#16 User is offline   Charlie Echo 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Charlie Echo

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:19 PM

View Postring, on Nov 19 2007, 01:50 PM, said:

blind people shuldnt buy cammo, i sugest u buy these.. if you think ACU blends in any woods..

Posted Image

Ahhh...yes. That reminds me of the time I was 8. I ate orange peanut butter crackers and multi-colored M&M's, then I went flying with my dad in the Cessna 152. Bad choice.

Scientific Data? THAT was funny. As far as that goes, it's all preference as far as what suits your field the best. ACU was the military winner over MultiCam because it was a lot cheaper to print because our military can't afford it across the board.

One thing I beg of you: for these tests, Please don't show us any more pictures of clothes on hangers. Humans aren't flat.

This post has been edited by Charlie Echo: 10 May 2008 - 12:00 AM

#17 User is offline   kunglao 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:29 AM

View PostCHICKINDUDE, on May 4 2008, 11:29 PM, said:

I wonder what the army was thinking when they made ACU cammo.... I mean the old woodlen did better, I think ACU is more of an "Urban" cammo.
I like Tigger stripe and Marpat, they are good.... Multi cam is better, But Omnipat is probally the best agressive cammo... Yeah mossy oak is good but seriously... 99 percent of the people are to lazy to clime in a tree and its hard to excape (One way down).... That "Lava" cammo would be good for valcanos....But I think I would melt in there... But My Tippmann wont!!!! :usa:

I agree. What the hell was the Army thinking?!

I think MARPAT beats MULTI, especially in the woods. I had those test pics. up as a slide show, and a few times I didn't even realize their was a MARPAT camo in foreground of the pic. Then again I was a Marine...so MARPAT wins for me. ACU...well...at least it's better than those BMX speedball outfits.

This post has been edited by kunglao: 09 May 2008 - 04:30 AM

#18 User is offline   jake9095 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:13 PM

i wish they had some way of making a year-round camo

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic