• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pipes, PepperStix and Freaks.

#1 User is offline   Renquist 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:20 AM

I have a Pipe on my pimp of course and just ordered 3 or so more backs because they only cost me $6 a pop. I also ordered a back for my spyder Pepperstik because I love the barrel and would like to try it on the Pimp. I will be getting a back for my Ultralight that's on my cocker when they aren't so bloody expensive because the accuracy on that barrel has never failed to impress me.

All in all I'll have the option of 3 different and nice barrels to run on what's going to be my primary marker. I know a guy selling a Freak with a couple of backs (read 2) for $50 - you think it's worth the cash? I could get the back for my Ultralight at that price but am in the mood to experiment with barrels. I may not use anything else once I get the pipe backs mind you, but the pipe seems rather loud.

#2 User is offline   sprayandpraypaintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:sprayandpraypaintball

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:08 PM

View PostRenquist, on Mar 29 2009, 12:20 PM, said:

I have a Pipe on my pimp of course and just ordered 3 or so more backs because they only cost me $6 a pop. I also ordered a back for my spyder Pepperstik because I love the barrel and would like to try it on the Pimp. I will be getting a back for my Ultralight that's on my cocker when they aren't so bloody expensive because the accuracy on that barrel has never failed to impress me.

All in all I'll have the option of 3 different and nice barrels to run on what's going to be my primary marker. I know a guy selling a Freak with a couple of backs (read 2) for $50 - you think it's worth the cash? I could get the back for my Ultralight at that price but am in the mood to experiment with barrels. I may not use anything else once I get the pipe backs mind you, but the pipe seems rather loud.

I've been really happy with the freak system. I have several different fronts, and all of the insert sizes that I am aware of (gotta a couple of good deals on ebay). The thing that I like most is that I've only had to buy a few different backs to be able to use the system on my other markers, instead of having to buy several different backs like a pipe or ul. The accuracy isn't bad by any means. I believe that I paid $65 for a few different fronts, a back (autococker thread), and a full set of 7 inserts (plus the case). I wanna say that the second set that I got was around the same price, maybe a few dollars less, and came with a few different fronts, and one or two different inserts. You might wanna shop around for better prices. Also, check the forums and ebay for a different ultra lite back... I found one for my angel for $25.

Another option would be to borrow the freak system and try it out.

#3 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

I love my Pepperstickz kit, more so than my UL.
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#4 User is offline   Capt.Melvin4203 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:BigT4203

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:40 PM

I've heard the python compression kit works really well, I was wondering how it compares to the other barrel kit systems out there.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users