Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:52 PM

PAINTBALLS UNDER REVIEW:Migthty Balls
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Environmental Conditions

Temp.:69*f
Rest doesn't matter, I was inside.

Paint Information

Date of Purchase: Won't go bad, unless they melt but thats not age.

Brand:Mighty Paintball

Paintball Size:.687 in.(Measured with calipers)

Marker Setup Information

Velocity:??FPS

Make:Smart Parts Model: ION

Settings:
Dwell-20
Recharge-30
Input Psi.-75psi.

Air Source:Pure Energy 68/3000

Regulated:Stock Smart Parts Reg.

Barrel:Stock 12in. Barrel

Modifications List:
-Smart Parts Firebolt
-Smart Parts 360 QEV
-Redz low rise feedneck

These are some great balls.(LOL) But really that are really they are good. The first thing I did was a drop test in my hopper to see if they would jam or not. I have a Empire Reloader B, and they did not jam, well they did but very very minimal. All I had to do was give the motor some help by twisting the Rip drive and it ended the jam. I think they jammed because I may have had not the best of batteries in it. They do not seem to feed as fast as regular paintballs, but that's probably because of the surface is a little bit more stickey. The accuracy was very good. I shot them about 20ft. and they were dead on. They did not roll out of the barrel. One thing I did notice was that there was a seem all around the ball from when they made them. But that didn't seem to effect the accuracy. I think I have already gotten my money back. I have probably shot them around 7 times each maybe more, which would equal around 707 balls. Not 700 because I actually recieved 101, Yes I did count them, 3 times to be exact. When I used these I lowered my Vlocity but I do not know how low it is. But I shot my drywall about 5 times and didn't seem to dent it at all. So I am thinking of buying some more to play around the house. You do not need to oil these, or clean them, as I said I shot them around 7 times and I never cleaned them in that period. I have had no prior expierience with reusable balls, Reballs and etc..If I forgot any thing please aks or I will edit this. Hope this helps all you who are trying to find information on these like I was.
Weezle,
Official SmartParts Owner #59-----------Official ION Owner #27

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users