Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:07 PM
In Case of Emergency
1. If you are injured and need help keep blowing your whistle in short blasts.
2. When a whistle is blown in short blasts, regroup with your squad and go to your base.
3. Officers will go to aid.
1. If you are lost and need to be found blow your whistle in intervals of 5 second long blasts.
2. If you are near the whistle go to assistance with your squad.
3. If you are not near the whistle, go to your base.
4. Once everyone returns to main base, the game will resume.
It is up to the Team Leader to pick the roles of their team.
Team Leader- In charge of the team, in charge of everything.
Assistant Team Leader- Second in charge of the team relieves Team Leader of all duties when Team Leader is not present.
Squad Leader- In charge of their appointed squad.
Assistant Squad Leader- Relieves Squad Leader of all duties when Squad Leader is not present.
Medic- Revives team mates. If a player is out, the Medic can revive them by tying a bandage around the player who Is out’s arm. The Medic can only revive people until they run out of armbands. Once the medic runs out, the medic must resupply.
Navigator- Keeps track of the position of the squad. Keeps the squad moving in the right direction.
Radio Man- Relay’s information to main base, and other squads. Hold’s the walkie-talkie.
Scout- Spy’s on enemy. Informs the person appointed in charge of information. Stealthy.
How to get someone out-
1. Point your weapon at them and say “Bang, Bang, Name/description” (Name = the name of the person that you are shooting at), (Description = What the person is wearing, or what they are near).
2. Touch the person with the barrel of your weapon and say “Your dead”.
What to do If you get out
1. Drop any extra gear that you have, that you do not normally carry (seabag, flag, etc).
2. Travel to your main base’s out zone, and wait 30 minutes, and then you are back into the game, or yell medic and wait for a medic to arrive.
1. If you yell medic, you have to wait for your medic to arrive, or until there is no medic near you.
2. If you yell medic the other team can take you hostage.
3. You can not shoot while you are waiting for a medic, or If you are out.
4. If you do not have an “out zone” you must walk to the picnic tables, then you are back in.
1. Medics can revive other Medics.
2. Medic can not revive himself.
3. To revive someone, they must tie an armband around the players arm.
4. Cadets with armbands may return the armbands to a designated spot at the main base.
5. A Medic can not take arm bands off of cadets, the cadets must return them to the marked spot at the main base.
How to take hostages-
1. Say “Put your hands up/ Drop your Weapon”
2. When someone waiting for a medic, tag them, and they are your hostage.
How to release hostages-
1. A hostage is automatically released after 4 hours.
2. A team member physically tags you back in.
1. A hostage has the right to water.
2. A hostage may try to escape.
3. A hostage may use the head incase of emergency’s. The 4 hours the hostage is waiting to be released is put on pause when the hostage uses the head.
4. Any more rights to the hostages can be negotiated during the field op in-between teams.
1. If the spy dies without being found out, the spy goes to the “out zone” of the team the spy is spying on.
2. Once the spy is found out, the spy is treated like a normal apposing team member of the other team.
1. There is no puppy guarding “out zones”
2. When a person is traveling to use the head, they are not playing.
3. No looting other bases, and players.
4. No controlling other bases.
5. Teams “out zone” must be 100 marching paces away from their base.
6. While out during dark, you must have a swim buddy, and flashlight.
Each team will have a book to log points. When logging points, write the objective completed, number of points, time, and initials.
1. Take Hostages- 10 point for each hostage taken to base camp.
2. Rescued Hostage- 5 point for each hostage rescued.
3. Collect Fuel- 5 points for each fuel that your base has at the end of the game.
4. Capture Base Flag- 100 points for each base flag that your base has at the end of the game.
5. Secret Documents- 300 points for bringing back secret documents to your base.
6. Capture Team Leader- 20 points for taking another Team Leader Hostage, 15 points for taking their Assistant Team Leader hostage.
7. Bomb planting- Negative 50 points for each bomb found at your base at the end of the game. Bombs will be marked water bottle’s that say bomb. They are hidden at your base camp by apposing teams.
Spy- Each team will start off with one randomly selected spy that belongs to another team.
Game Start- Every teams gear will be marked. Each team will place all of their gear in one pile. Then each team will walk in opposite directions for 5 minutes. Then a whistle will blow. The whistle signals the start of the game.