• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CALLING ALL DRUMMERS AND ROCKERS COME TOGETHER! Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Insanity Inc. 

• I fail.
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 09:03 AM

well now that i brought my toms closer together and dampend up my bass drum, im getting a new crash cymbal, any reccomendations (price range 70-140$) ya, im that broke!

ok, now all im missing is some help with tuning my drums coz i lost my tuning key and bought another one but i have not much knowledge on how to tune drums so anyone got any info i could use??

This post has been edited by ghostinthewood: 11 May 2008 - 12:08 PM

9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your sig
If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig
You can run, but i'll catch you. You can hide, but i'll find you. All i've got is InSaNe.
~`!@#$%^&*()-_=+[{]}'";:.>,</? [b]iNsAnItY InC [/b]~`!@#$%^&*()-_=+[{]}'";:.>,</?

#17 User is offline   Eskimo 

• Igloo Member #1
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Mime

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:59 PM

*high pitch rocker voice on* COME TOGETHER..RIGHT NOW. OVER ME! *rocker voice off*

dude. looking good.
do you know how to gator your drums, mainly the snare
as for the tuning key. man that is like and allen key for paintball. never leave home without it

I Love Wiki!

This post has been edited by Eskimo: 11 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

#18 User is offline   Shadow Sparda 

• Trust me. I have no idea what I'm doing.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadow Sparda

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:29 PM

I like my Saiban cymbals. Crash and splash are nice. I've also heard good things about the Custom K series. One thing you can't skimp on is cymbals. You can have Neil Pert or Mike Portnoy's set, and if you have cymbals that sound like trash can lids, you still epic fail at life. ;)

Haven't seen the vids yet, but I'll edit if I have any comments to make. :)
My Feedback

"So screw that. I ain't dying" - Tree Fitty
You're right bub. You've got a whole community who will never let that happen. In your memory. In your honor.

#19 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

I could sit here pretty much all night giving you advice on how to tune your drums or I could just give you the link to the Tip Sheet that Evans made for tuning drums! :happy:

HOW TO TUNE MY DRUMS!

And other Tip Sheets!!!

Have fun!

This post has been edited by blackcellsniper15: 11 May 2008 - 07:13 PM

Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#20 User is offline   Insanity Inc. 

• I fail.
  • Pip

Post icon  Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:33 PM

View Postblackcellsniper15, on May 11 2008, 07:11 PM, said:

I could sit here pretty much all night giving you advice on how to tune your drums or I could just give you the link to the Tip Sheet that Evans made for tuning drums! :)

HOW TO TUNE MY DRUMS!

And other Tip Sheets!!!

Have fun!

Dude thanx 4 the info. Im trying to make a band myspace but i put in the wrong email info so now its all screwed up :mellow:
So now that i have that out of the way, any other reccomendations for my band? I also have a few questions for those fellow Rockers reading this:
What kind of guitar gear do you reccomend for our guitarists that IS AFFORDABLE!!! and dont forget to sign up on our forums at www.freewebs.com/implosion complex1
And i almost forgot, anyone have any extra, old drum gear that you could mail me or something coz that would be somewhat helpful :) thanx!
9 out of 10 teens listen to rap. If you're one of the few that stay true to metal, put this in your sig
If your parents do not buy you your gear, put this in your sig
You can run, but i'll catch you. You can hide, but i'll find you. All i've got is InSaNe.
~`!@#$%^&*()-_=+[{]}'";:.>,</? [b]iNsAnItY InC [/b]~`!@#$%^&*()-_=+[{]}'";:.>,</?

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users