Special Ops Paintball: General Rants/Girl Problem thread - Special Ops Paintball

• (351 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

General Rants/Girl Problem thread Rate Topic: -----

#5251 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

My room mate must have no sense of smell...I swear she must have just used an entire bottle of perfume, and I'm having a mild like respritory attack from the sheer amount of nasty smelling stuff in the air -_- She also has SUPER loud friends...international students don't know how to talk in normal voice tones.
"I could be your third wheel."
"You know that's not a good thing right?"
"Of course it is, it adds more grip, greater stability"

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#5252 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

To quote some one, this is basically sums up my gripe about chicks for the last little while... And best friends for that matter

My sweetheart since junior high dumps me and marries my best friend since junior high. And the best part about it? We're still all friends. They're that kind of happy couple that likes to hang photos of themselves all over their "FILTERED" house. Sometimes I just go over there to see my ex-fiancee doing the things that I used to do with her with my best friends. It's nice having friends.
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#5253 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

So...I have issues, a lot of them. I hate doctors, and I rarely actually have the time or the money to go to them. But...it looks like I probably will have to, (I already have 2 appointments next week to meet with a counselor and then a psychiatrist) but for the past few months my legs have just been collapsing. Tonight, in walmart, I just collapsed onto the floor...10 minutes later it happened again...4 times in an hour my legs gave out from underneath me. Normally this will happen 1-2 times a day...but it's been getting more frequent and more severe lately :/ Urrgh...I hate being a freak of nature.

"Gives it color he says, it'll look good he says...Filthy liar" (in regards to Puzuma)

#5254 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

O.O that's crazy kid, I'll keep your odd predicament in my prayers...
Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#5255 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

View PostCuy'val Dar, on 22 January 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

My sweetheart since junior high dumps me and marries my best friend since junior high. And the best part about it? We're still all friends. They're that kind of happy couple that likes to hang photos of themselves all over their "FILTERED" house. Sometimes I just go over there to see my ex-fiancee doing the things that I used to do with her with my best friends. It's nice having friends.

See, Sgt. Colbert here is against marriage. Ain't that right, Brad?

So while work has finally put me more in to the hours I wanted to work all along (11am to 8 or so), they haven't given me enough staff to do all the work that needs done. I'm pulling 10 hour days or so to get it all done (because I have to send the 40-hour wage people home so they don't get OT). Last week, only working a half day on Friday because we closed for weather, I still had 44 hours on the clock. I'm looking at getting at least that much this week. Only, I got chewed out by the GM because apparently we're not supposed to be getting OT at all.

Sorry I literally do EVERYTHING around this place. How about you get up here, roll sushi for 6 hours straight with an incompetent midget for 3 of them, and solo for the other 3, with a pile of tickets and everyone that's waiting for their sushi watching you as you roll everything to order. All the while keeping up the charm and personality so the people waiting 20-30 minutes for one roll of sushi aren't getting mad. And then prep everything for the next day.

I'm friggin' Superman, and all they care about is having to give me more time off this summer when we're not even open.

My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#5256 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

So...my college isn't like most colleges, we are a small college for one thing, classes of like 20-40 students, you have the same teachers for all 4 years you are here, and you get to know them all. After like the first semester you are pretty friendly with them and they are super chill. There is a lot of teasing picking on, they will lightly smack you, and everyone is just basically terrible to each other. None of the teachers find this disrespectful, and they know, if they are going to bust on us, we are going to bust on them back...well that is, all of the teachers, except Mr. Mullarkey.

Mr. Mularkey isn't really a teacher, he's just a staff, but he is in charge of teaching a few of the labs for our classes. He picks on us, ecspecially me..and I of course joke back. The other day, I was in lab and he was picking on me for the way that I was sifting the soil "I think I saw that dance in a bar once", very lightheartidly I smacked him in the stomach with the back of the hand, something that I would do to almost any of my teachers...he didn't say anything at the time, but 10 minutes later he pulls me to the side and tells me that he and the actual teacher of the class (Mr. Cash) were going to talk to me after class and that we had some things to get straightened out. So...I stayed after class, and he starts getting on my case about how disrespectful I was, and that he doesn't touch me, I shouldn't touch him, and that I have a major respect issue...and that we are from now on going to have a total buisness relatoinship and that I must call him Mr. Mullarkey (everyone calls him Steve) I apologize and tell him that I will do as he wishes. Then he storms off, my other teacher asks if I'm okay, and I say yes and then leave...

Now, the next day I get a phone call during class from my counselor at the wellness center, I ignore it because its during class...and don't get around to calling back the next day either. Finally, I have to go into the wellness center on Thursday, and when I walk in, my counselor asks to talk me. Mr. Mullarkey, had called the campus cops afterwards to tell them that I had "hit him" and they called my counselor up at the wellness center. So I had to explain the entire situation to her, then I was meeting with the psychiatrist, and had to go through the entire story again. I then went over to the plant department because I had to take some readings, and professor Cash wanted to talk to me about it. He had been standing there the whole time, and said that he hadn't taken it as if I had been trying to be disrespectful, and that he understood that is the way that students behave around most of the plant science staff...but that Mr. Mullarkey is completely different in his attitude. So..bright side, my professor isn't mad at me, bad side, Mr. Mullarkey is still pissed and I have him 3 days a week, also...now I'm on record at the police station, which isn't a huge deal...but it's a load of bull crap that it got reported..I barely even touched the guy -_- if I wanted to hit him, I would have just punched him in the face.

#5257 User is offline   Mobles 

• Better than Mack
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:T-Freak

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

Life is short, get off your couch
[IMG-]http://i215.photobuc...eak/meeko-1.jpg[-/IMG]
Posted Image

#5258 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

So...
You want Mobles and I to, maybe, ya know, talk to him. We may or may not talk with certain body parts that may or may not be attached to the ends of our arms and legs.
Then maybe he'll be cooler about stuff.

Or, ya know, educate him on some other plants that might make him pipe the "FILTERED" down.

We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett

#5259 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

Pretty sure he already smokes pot pirate...

And if he gives ne crap ill give you a call ;)

#5260 User is offline   Cuy'val Dar  

• 327 G.I.R. Bastogne Bulldogs
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MICHAEL J. CABOOSE

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

Honey Boo Boo Child. 50% of what is wrong with America.
Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead (tv show) is a better role model from the south and he is insane, sees his dead wife,and kills zombies. And played by a Brit.
Posted Image

Doorbells? Seriously? That's the swear filter?
. -Pirate
"Authenticity bro, everyone voids their bowels when they die."
-Guy at end of paintball movie

#5261 User is offline   Thalion 

• Probably in the Shooters Thread...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:56 AM

Damn it woman, how is it right that I am held responsible for both what I do and what you do? Then when I miss something, it's all my fault and life is bad but if you mess something up, it's still my fault for not reminding you to do it?

She may not be bridezilla about the coming wedding, but it's showing everywhere else because of.... stress? I don't know.

But this is NOT what the deal was earlier....
Member of Team Akkadian

#5262 User is offline   IrishMack 

• Better than You
  • PipPipPip

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

Your fiance is getting crazy??? Oiy...that's not cool...

Hydrofracking.../rant.

#5263 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

The Harlem Shake.
I have decided that it's actually the early stages of the Zombie Apocalypse.

In that, if you're doing it, you're clearly brain dead, so I must destroy your skull so that you cannot possibly spread the disease.
In the words of my Lord and Savior Thor, "It's Hammer time!"

Not even remotely joking I will stab you in the skull if you pull that "FILTERED" near me. Unless I have a hammer or a gun. Then, I use those.
But I will seriously "FILTERED"ing kill you if you do that stupid "FILTERED" within my vicinity.

#5264 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:00 AM

So, if you don't have me on Facebook (or have ignored my usually booze-fueled, pissed off rants), you haven't heard.
I got fired from my job Thursday. Been there almost 6 months, and came in late for the second time (the first being back in late November).
I was 45 minutes late because I lost power, so my alarm clock didn't go off. They didn't care. The upper managers had been trying to figure out how to get rid of me for a while.

Back story: I used to work at another dining hall at Tech. Quit there when I went to Culinary School. Came back a few years later because it was the highest paying job in town (while I was paying off my student loans). Only, in the years between I've actually started to give a damn about the food I put out. So the GM invites me to come work there. They reached out to me.

After a couple months, I was getting bored of our tiny menu that never changed. So I started doing stuff for people that came in several times a week, stuff off the menu. I still charged them, so it wasn't like I was giving out free food. Well, Management didn't like that.

So Thursday, I come in 45 minutes late. And one of the girls that rolls sushi had called out with the Flu, so the Chef de Cuisine is up there rolling. They I find out that when she called out, they decided to open at Noon instead of 11am, because that's when I came in. Which is on par with every other time there were problems, just wait until I show up, and I'll fix it.

In reality, them firing me may actually be better than me quitting. Since they fired me, they have to pay me the 117 hours of overtime I had banked up (since I was salary, OT was given as time and a half in paid leave). Also, I'm eligible for unemployment this way.

But what pisses me off is that they cited the reason for firing me as "Unacceptable Job Performance". I about decked the GM when he told me that. Child, please! If it wasn't for the work I put in, that place would never have made money. The idiot lackey they have working in the morning that's worked there for years is useless. I did 90% of the prep in 1/3 the time she had to do it.

I'm waiting to see how hard they fall on their face now. And where the hell I'm going from here. Texas, Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, and Burlington, Vermont have all crossed my mind. And Oklahoma. Denver too, if they don't pass this limited capacity Mag law. I'm moving somewhere Pro-Second Amendment, but they have to have a good food scene.

#5265 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

See the LNT.

Or, the short version. I got a new job, but I cannot work for them, because they don't follow any health codes.
They want me driving deliveries (which I can do) and waiting tables (which I don't do. Not good at it, don't want to do it).
I liked delivery, because I can be more causal. Plus, my first delivery was to a friend of mine. The other ones were all to hot girls, so I could charm/flirt.

Give me couples/families/groups at tables expecting to be waited on, I'm out. I'm an easy customer, because I know restaurants. I get people who are needy/bitchy, and my kitchen side comes out. I had 2 tables tonight. One girl didn't want Mayo, but still wanted her stuff tempura fried. The no mayo was "for health reasons". Bitch, you know your "FILTERED" is DEEP FRIED right???

I'm an "FILTERED". In kitchens, I can be an "FILTERED", and it's not a problem. I make what's on the order. But I have people say the stuff to my face...

Also, the sanitation from there is GROSS. And that is an even bigger factor than I have to wait tables.

Share this topic:

• (351 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users