Special Ops Paintball: VForce Monster Game 2007 Scenario Event - Special Ops Paintball

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

VForce Monster Game 2007 Scenario Event Tippmann X7 & Special Ops are very proud to present this event Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#301 User is offline   Schizufrenick 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:52 PM

View Postmotoguy1251, on Jul 31 2007, 05:55 AM, said:

View PostWorrHammer, on Jul 31 2007, 08:37 AM, said:

View Post1-I, on Jul 30 2007, 11:12 PM, said:

Worrhammer is a good guy and i urge people to try to meet him, he bribes people with hotdogs, i would have fell for his trap but i ended up napping in the truck with the AC

You should have come over! I had plenty of dogs left.

I could of used some dogs lol. All i had was soggy sub sandwiches from wal mart.
I met up with some guys from battle creek. Zack(sp) with his DT shockers were awesome. Just like to give thanks to those guys for letting me and my gf and my friend tag along all weekend.

That was my friend. He worked on the Shocker Double Trouble for over a year to get it going, having to build his own frame and pieces to get the crank working. It paid off well. I was the guy with the bright red mohawk out there.

I yelled so much I could barely talk Sunday but could still yell and did. I had a great time this year and I was so happy Red won! Great job everybody. I really found my niche between yelling at people move up, (I hated seeing 10 people on the frontline while a 70 or other people stood back and watched. I yelled so much to get people to just shoot, get paint in the air and make a wall of moving paint to come down on yellow.) and being right up front leading the way. It was a great game for me and the most fun I've had in a while.

Can't wait to do it again next year.
Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
Leadership on the battlefield relies less on rank than on spirit, initiative and courage.

#302 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:motoguy1251

Posted 31 July 2007 - 02:09 PM

View PostSchizufrenick, on Jul 31 2007, 04:52 PM, said:

Worrhammer is a good guy and i urge people to try to meet him, he bribes people with hotdogs, i would have fell for his trap but i ended up napping in the truck with the AC

I could of used some dogs lol. All i had was soggy sub sandwiches from wal mart.
I met up with some guys from battle creek. Zack(sp) with his DT shockers were awesome. Just like to give thanks to those guys for letting me and my gf and my friend tag along all weekend.

That was my friend. He worked on the Shocker Double Trouble for over a year to get it going, having to build his own frame and pieces to get the crank working. It paid off well. I was the guy with the bright red mohawk out there.

I yelled so much I could barely talk Sunday but could still yell and did. I had a great time this year and I was so happy Red won! Great job everybody. I really found my niche between yelling at people move up, (I hated seeing 10 people on the frontline while a 70 or other people stood back and watched. I yelled so much to get people to just shoot, get paint in the air and make a wall of moving paint to come down on yellow.) and being right up front leading the way. It was a great game for me and the most fun I've had in a while.

Hey i played with you all weekend man. Josh, i had the 98c egrip, and my gf, and friend marcus. You made a pretty good leader. I enjoyed playing with you guys. Made it a lot of fun. And ill definetly be back next year. GO RED!!
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more

#303 User is offline   Uriah 

• Whats a skunk bird? Dat's a Skunk Bird
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Uriah

Posted 31 July 2007 - 05:29 PM

I-i,

It was the second time I inserted alongside you. You yelled "tank," I ran over a little ways, and then looked around for the next five minutes for you. You were gone man! Afte that I ran into my brother Brent and we made our way avore to west point (I think). I spent some time there playing scagball (Scagball is when you are out of paint and start picking the paint up of the ground.) for a bit untill I was shot out pretending to have paint.

Yes Chaos, that was the definition of pimp'in (at least in comparason to that deuce).

My Welt Count: 3 Total...
Hello, I am Uriah, RCO of the SBA and Commander of The Skunk Bird Army.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot loose."
--Jim Elliot, leader of the men who gave their lives at the hands of those who they tried to save -- it worked.

#304 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:00 PM

ok uriah in that case im pretty sure i ended up staying near castle and then attempted my dramatic flanking move on the other side of the bridge. my secret was trying to stay on the edge of the swamp to move to what i thought was a decent bunker. problem is stepped in some mud and it decided i was done moving.

bellyflopp in the swamp.

too my surprise no one has shot me as I scramble to get up and try to reclaim some form of dignity, im sure i failed. Get to my bunker and KABLAM (over-intense noise) im hit once in the shoulder. Ref congrats me on my attempted run and I end up losing my camera in the muddy murkey dephs.
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#305 User is offline   mustardgass 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:51 PM

Wow, If that girl in the aviators was General Bob's daughter then.... I need to go find General Bob....

I'd like to thank all of the officers that did a amazing job this year that led Red to a victory. You all did amazing jobs. It really did seem that everytime I turned around stret was there.

The only thing I can possibly compain about was the many people that just stood back and didn't do anything. Other then the occasional yellow player not liking to call himself out, it was great.

John
It's just what I do when I can't get no lovin'
IPB Image
Custom sig courtosy of Silent-7

#306 User is offline   JJaxx 

• Sneaky S.O.B.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JJaxx

Posted 01 August 2007 - 04:40 AM

It is normal to get a group of 30 to 50 players standing back and watching the action. That is why you will find me in the thick of it all!

View PostUriah, on Jul 31 2007, 08:29 PM, said:

That is it! I have umm let's see..... 15 or so. And i earned everyone of them. :laugh:
My Feedback!
Team Capt. of Shadow Force. "Fear the shadows"

#307 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:24 AM

I took 4 around the groin region. Luckily no lucky ones got close.
1Ill be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm!!
2Games: Americas Army, Battlefield 2,2142,1942,vietnam,Fear, CSS,Red Orchestra,DOD, Oblivion,GaryMod,more

#308 User is offline   mustardgass 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:32 PM

I was with one guy who took one in the "bad area", he wasn't very happy about it. In fact he was yelling many profanitys at passing yellows as we were walking back to the dead box....

John
It's just what I do when I can't get no lovin'
IPB Image
Custom sig courtosy of Silent-7

#309 User is offline   JJaxx 

• Sneaky S.O.B.
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:JJaxx

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:26 PM

I kept my groin area behind something as much as possible. :P
My Feedback!
Team Capt. of Shadow Force. "Fear the shadows"

#310 User is offline   motoguy1251 

• Mustache Afficianado
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2007 - 01:31 PM

I barely felt them and they were "lucky" shots, but they did break. I was worried to because I have a small hole in my cammies down there.

#311 User is offline   Uriah 

• Whats a skunk bird? Dat's a Skunk Bird
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Uriah

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:16 PM

View PostJJaxx, on Aug 1 2007, 06:40 AM, said:

It is normal to get a group of 30 to 50 players standing back and watching the action. That is why you will find me in the thick of it all!

View PostUriah, on Jul 31 2007, 08:29 PM, said:

That is it! I have umm let's see..... 15 or so. And i earned everyone of them. :P

Yeah, I was in a tin bunker over by Bravo when I got these three. I got hit 10+ times before the ref got us all out of there, but I only got three welts. Oh, when we were taking the Village during the second half of the first day I took a bouncer to the right side of what should be in the zipped up barn.

Kinda depressing when for some reason you stop getting welts like you used to.
Hello, I am Uriah, RCO of the SBA and Commander of The Skunk Bird Army.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot loose."
--Jim Elliot, leader of the men who gave their lives at the hands of those who they tried to save -- it worked.

#312 User is offline   Chaos 

• RagTag Renegade
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chaos

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:55 PM

I get less welts because I've learned to play smarter.

That and my skin is turning to leather from so many hits, lol :ghillie:

#313 User is offline   1-I 

• Creator of the number 7
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Brigade Name:1-I

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:54 PM

unpinned
Posted Image

Glory is for the weak.

#314 User is offline   Schizufrenick 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:14 AM

View Postmotoguy1251, on Jul 31 2007, 02:09 PM, said:

View PostSchizufrenick, on Jul 31 2007, 04:52 PM, said:

Hey i played with you all weekend man. Josh, i had the 98c egrip, and my gf, and friend marcus. You made a pretty good leader. I enjoyed playing with you guys. Made it a lot of fun. And ill definetly be back next year. GO RED!!

Sorry, My post was responding to you. You guys were fun to play with and I can't wait to play with you guys again. Hopefully next year I'll find more S.O. members and my team will be a little more organized. Can't wait til next year game!
Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
Leadership on the battlefield relies less on rank than on spirit, initiative and courage.

#315 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:41 PM

I know this is the MOTHER of all thread revivements of ALL TIME...BUT...I just recently got my film developed in my cameras that were in my paintball gear bag (switching to digital from here on out) and I thought you guys might appreciate a BLAST FROM THE PAST. Maybe you'll even see yourself!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

More later if you like...
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

Share this topic:

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users