#1 User is offline   W.C.D 

• EndGame
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:EndGame

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:44 AM

Spec ops website
Click it.

It takes you right to the store. I miss that home page thing with the music and the such.
When i first came to the site, i had to look kind of hard to find the brigade and the forum links.

Why are they at the top? And why arent they easy to find colours?

Commmonnnn. I miss the front page thing. Anyone else agree?
Captain - Shockwave [Canada]
Sponsored by: Save Phace, Northern Reptile, Yeswedoo.com, Pulsars
Shockwave Official Website

#2 User is offline   betasniper 

• A four dimensional object
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:betasniper

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:59 AM

Yeah, I like to have the home page open to listen to the paintball themed music. :laugh:
Wikipedia is the Walmart of knowledge, they have everything, but it is all tainted one way or another. If you spit on your monitor, your saliva becomes a rainbow, this is Microsoft's form of "optimism". One way to know if your lazy is if you use print preview, because you can't press the print button your self.
Zdspb-Marker Animations Long list of working markers, visit if confused Click here!!! Auxiliary Grammar Police #13 225Bp
If you collect coins, you're an economist. If you collect rocks, you're a geologist. if you collect death threats, you're the president.
"Most people swear by there A-5 I tend to swear at mine instead."-Long Wood, MY AWESOME WEBSITE!!!once you've gone shameless, you'll never go blameless As I lay in bed, I looked at the stars and thought, where the hell is my ceiling? "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car..

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users