• You cannot reply to this topic

Processing to shipment time...? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   1ShotSniper 

• OneShot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:OneShotSniper

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:15 PM

I am just curious about how long it normally takes to expect an order to be shipped after placement? The past couple days the "processing" tag is still on it. I have never ordered from here before and am just interested in finding out the basics. Thank you for your time
It only takes ONE shot to KILL!
eBay Feedback
PbNation Feedback

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:39 PM

View Post1ShotSniper, on Jan 26 2010, 10:15 PM, said:

I am just curious about how long it normally takes to expect an order to be shipped after placement? The past couple days the "processing" tag is still on it. I have never ordered from here before and am just interested in finding out the basics. Thank you for your time

Our "processing" tag doesn't work great and isn't always accurate until we manually update the order. If you email info@specialopspaintball.com Breanna will be able to give you accurate up to date info on your order.

For general information, we run orders around 10am each morning Monday thru Friday. That batch of orders picks up everything placed from the previous 24 hours. As long as everything is in stock, the order ships out within 24 hours of placing it (except for weekends). If something needs to be made for your order (can happen if multiples of an item get ordered before our system updates inventory) then it may take a couple of days. We now make everything in-house and any back-orders take priority so it should never take too long.

#3 User is offline   1ShotSniper 

• OneShot
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:OneShotSniper

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:00 PM

Thank you for the fast response. That is exactly the info I was looking for. I have been wanting to purchase some products for sometime and finally had the opportunity to do so. I look forward to receiving them and using them. Thank you agin for your help
It only takes ONE shot to KILL!
eBay Feedback
PbNation Feedback

#4 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:08 PM

View Post1ShotSniper, on Jan 26 2010, 11:00 PM, said:

Thank you for the fast response. That is exactly the info I was looking for. I have been wanting to purchase some products for sometime and finally had the opportunity to do so. I look forward to receiving them and using them. Thank you agin for your help

You're very welcome.

Welcome to Special Ops Paintball and welcome to the forums!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users