• You cannot reply to this topic

Relay for Life Charity Charity Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sloppy Joe 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Hand of Fate

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:05 PM

Hand of Fate Scenario Paintball team is joining up with the American Cancer Society for their annual Relay for Life to be held July 17th in Greenville Pa. It is unfortunate but it seems that almost everyone has been touched in some way by cancer, if it is personally something that we have experienced ourselves or a family member or a close friend. I believe that almost everyone of us can relate to in some way. That is one reason we chose to be a part of the Relay this year.

Our team is planning to raise funds by selling Daffin's Candy bars at many locations (possibly at games we attend), selling Raffle Tickets via Web and at games we attend, and also through donations. We may find some other Creative ways we to raise funds in the future as well so stay tuned for more info.

FYI: We have contacted some of the major paintball suppliers already and have received positive feedback from them in their willingness to participate by donating toward our Raffle. We are planning to have a list of items we are raffling off by January and hope to start selling tickets (using the ACS small games of chance license) shortly after. As soon as we get actual items listed and confirmed we will let you know.

In the mean time feel free to take a look at our Relay Team's page at the ACS web site. If you would like to join our Relay team or make donations feel free to do so from this site (you do not need to be a part of HoF to join the Relay team). Thanks for your support.

I would like to call our team "Hand in a Cure" any comments (incorporates Hand of Fate and Fight for a Cure)?

#2 User is offline   Sloppy Joe 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:49 PM

So far we have Tippmann donating: Project Salvo, 2 Camping Chairs, 6 water bottles, and 6 T-Shirts.

We are still waiting to hear back from Tiberius Arms, Lapco, RAP4, AND a lot of others.

I will keep you posted.

#3 User is offline   Sloppy Joe 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:55 AM

I just found out that Viper will be donating a Double pass for your choice of the Viper Scenarios in 2011. The pass includes 2 Registrations, Paint, and air for 2. Looking forward to this one!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users