Special Ops Paintball: SPPL National finals Predictions - Special Ops Paintball

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SPPL National finals Predictions Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#31 User is offline   T_DEVIL 

• The DEVIL didn't make me do it! I just could!
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:T_DEVIL

Post icon  Posted 08 October 2008 - 01:59 PM

View PostMOATI, on Oct 8 2008, 01:33 PM, said:

View PostCilio-ThunderStruck, on Oct 8 2008, 12:53 PM, said:

Moati wrote: I'm not reffing this one so I get to comment smile.gif

I'll only be picking the Elite Division since they're the teams I'm most familiar with. I may add the other divisions tomorrow or Thursday but for now....

I'm going with the upset!

1) Forest Demons
2) Forest Fire
3) Smart Corps

That's right! Either Forest Demons or Forest Fire will defeat Smart Corps in the semi's!!!!

I thought we had something special Brian. I'm hurt... very hurt ;) J/K

LOL... you'll always be the best player in the game as far as I'm concerned brotha. Hey...I did call it an upset :)

Great MOATI, Now I am hurt.... very,very,very......very hurt! My Idol of you in my front driveway is now going down. It's a shame that the U.S. Flag will now stand alone.

........................................................................... :panzer:

........................................................................... :mellow:

........................................................................... :ninja:

ok I am over it now :laugh: your my Idol again! :)

HONK! HONK! :heart:

This post has been edited by T_DEVIL: 08 October 2008 - 02:00 PM

ABANDON ALL HOPE!

#32 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:58 PM

Dang, I was going to buy that off you TDevil.. :laugh:

I've got some ideas, which are running contrary to popular opinion, it seems. But I'll also keep quiet on predictions.

Junkie, it'll be good to see you out there! I'll have to talk to you about photos for RECON.
Lo

#33 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:10 PM

Now T-Devil...you know you'll always be my "special" buddy :laugh:

And Lo...no worries! I have lots of "MO Idols" available! I had a whole bunch made but T-Devil was the only person to want one so I have extras :(

Looking forward to seeing many of you this weekend!

Good luck to all the teams!

#34 User is offline   FOZ 

• FOZ
  • Pip

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:01 PM

We are ALL winners!!! lol Good luck to everybody this weekend! Thanks to the refs in advance for a great job!!!! lol GO BUCKEYES!

FOZ - FTF

This post has been edited by FOZ: 09 October 2008 - 07:02 AM

The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.
maximum size exceeded

#35 User is offline   Sean@Smartparts 

• Smart Parts - Director of Promotions and Public Relations
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:sean@smartparts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:00 PM

View Postlonegunm4n, on Oct 7 2008, 08:47 PM, said:

Smart Parts > All

Cilio could be the only player on the SP team, and still easily defeat all the other teams.

Excerpt from www.worldoftb.com

According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Dave Cilio can actually drop your base yesterday.

When J. Robert Oppenheimer said "I am become death, the destroyer Of worlds", He was not referring to the atomic bomb. He was referring to the Dave Cilio jersey he was wearing.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Dave Cilio.

If Dave Cilio were a calendar, every month would be named Ciliotober, and every day he'd drop your base and shoot you in the face.

Fear is not the only emotion Dave Cilio can smell. He can also detect hope, as in "I hope I don't get shot in the face from Dave Cilio."

Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every hot insertion, there is Dave Cilio.

What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn’t use its full name, which happens to be “Ultimate Fighting Championship, Non-Dave-Cilio-Division”.

Most boots are made for walkin'. Dave Cilio's boots ain't that merciful.

Dave Cilio destroyed the periodic table, because Dave Cilio only recognizes the element of surprise.

Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Dave Cilio. Dave Cilio eats black holes. They taste like chicken.

As President Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And Dave Cilio."

Dave Cilio does not own a base or shoot players. He walks into random bunkers and people call themselves out.

Dave Cilio doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Dave Cilio uses a Tac light. Not because Dave Cilio is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Dave Cilio.

When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Dave Cilio.

Maslow's theory of higher needs does not apply to Dave Cilio. He only has two needs: killing people and finding people to kill.

Kryptonite has been found to contain trace elements of Dave Cilio's urine. This is why it is so deadly to Superman.

Refs refer to people in the dead box as "ABC's". Already Been Cilio'ed.

Dave Cilio doesnt wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

When Dave Cilio works out on the Total Gym, the Total Gym feels like it's been raped.

The square root of Dave Cilio is pain. Do not try to square Dave Cilio, the result is death.

There are two types of people in the world... people that suck, and Dave Cilio.

The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed... unless it meets Dave Cilio.

And finally...........

When you say "no one's perfect", Dave Cilio takes this as a personal insult.

wow.. a lot of people hoping for the upset this weekend!!!

I do not blame you... We have Dave Cilio. ;)

Good luck to all this weekend. We are about to be on our way driving, so wee you all tomorrow. The Clinic is at 3 BTW and will be pretty baswic stuff. But it is that basic stuff that makes you a better player!! And it may run a few hours like the one I did in Canada for the CSPPL.

This post has been edited by Sean@Smartparts: 09 October 2008 - 04:00 PM

http://smartcorps.smartparts.com
sscott@smartparts.com

Captain of Smart Corps Factory Team

#36 User is offline   Danger Dan 

• Team Desert Edge
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Danger Dan

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:03 PM

Dave Cilio vs Bruce from Forestfire 1 on 1

Dave has NO chance!!

Bruce you my man!!!

#37 User is offline   Chibbs 

• Team Voodoo
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Chibbs

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

View PostSean@Smartparts, on Oct 9 2008, 07:00 PM, said:

View Postlonegunm4n, on Oct 7 2008, 08:47 PM, said:

Smart Parts > All

Cilio could be the only player on the SP team, and still easily defeat all the other teams.

Excerpt from www.worldoftb.com

According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Dave Cilio can actually drop your base yesterday.

When J. Robert Oppenheimer said "I am become death, the destroyer Of worlds", He was not referring to the atomic bomb. He was referring to the Dave Cilio jersey he was wearing.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Dave Cilio.

If Dave Cilio were a calendar, every month would be named Ciliotober, and every day he'd drop your base and shoot you in the face.

Fear is not the only emotion Dave Cilio can smell. He can also detect hope, as in "I hope I don't get shot in the face from Dave Cilio."

Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every hot insertion, there is Dave Cilio.

What’s known as the UFC, or Ultimate Fighting Championship, doesn’t use its full name, which happens to be “Ultimate Fighting Championship, Non-Dave-Cilio-Division”.

Most boots are made for walkin'. Dave Cilio's boots ain't that merciful.

Dave Cilio destroyed the periodic table, because Dave Cilio only recognizes the element of surprise.

Nothing can escape the gravity of a black hole, except for Dave Cilio. Dave Cilio eats black holes. They taste like chicken.

As President Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And Dave Cilio."

Dave Cilio does not own a base or shoot players. He walks into random bunkers and people call themselves out.

Dave Cilio doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Dave Cilio uses a Tac light. Not because Dave Cilio is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Dave Cilio.

When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Dave Cilio.

Maslow's theory of higher needs does not apply to Dave Cilio. He only has two needs: killing people and finding people to kill.

Kryptonite has been found to contain trace elements of Dave Cilio's urine. This is why it is so deadly to Superman.

Refs refer to people in the dead box as "ABC's". Already Been Cilio'ed.

Dave Cilio doesnt wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

When Dave Cilio works out on the Total Gym, the Total Gym feels like it's been raped.

The square root of Dave Cilio is pain. Do not try to square Dave Cilio, the result is death.

There are two types of people in the world... people that suck, and Dave Cilio.

The First Law of Thermodynamics states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed... unless it meets Dave Cilio.

And finally...........

When you say "no one's perfect", Dave Cilio takes this as a personal insult.

this would be so much funnier if it wasnt sooooo true!

good luck sean and dave being home another win!

Proudly Sponsored by and Affiliated with: Smart Parts l Player Paintball l Bonusball King l Hater Paintball l Voodoo Paintball l EMR Paintball Park l Dark Ops Paintball
l A+ Anodizing l HAH DIGITAL l Fogtech l "Paintball is the Voodoo, that we do, so well." l Information on Poison Ivy

#38 User is offline   Acara 

• Elite Broadsword
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Acara

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

View PostDanger Dan, on Oct 9 2008, 04:03 PM, said:

Dave Cilio vs Bruce from Forestfire 1 on 1

Dave has NO chance!!

Bruce you my man!!!

Dan, I'm gonna guess you haven't had the opportunity to play against Dave ..... just a guess though.

#39 User is offline   Buckfrenzy 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Buckfrenzy

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:59 PM

If Smart Parts brings the All-Americans guys, and they don't win...I will shave my head.
Proud member of Shogun PSP and Jolly Green.
JOLLY GREEN
BUY MY PUMP

#40 User is offline   Danger Dan 

• Team Desert Edge
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:02 AM

Yes I have but I am a bigger fan of the underdog and besides that Bruce is so humble Im pretty sure he will start to back pedal when he reads this.

Ya Im mean I know. :laugh:

And besides that I think that if teams were limited to less paint FF would be the 2 X champions looking at a third. They win with less paint that any team I have ever played.

#41 User is offline   FFFreak2 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:35 AM

View PostDanger Dan, on Oct 10 2008, 07:02 AM, said:

Yes I have but I am a bigger fan of the underdog and besides that Bruce is so humble Im pretty sure he will start to back pedal when he reads this.

Ya Im mean I know. :D

And besides that I think that if teams were limited to less paint FF would be the 2 X champions looking at a third. They win with less paint that any team I have ever played.

Thanks Dan!..... I think. I'll let you know how it turns out. :( And we have to shoot less, :) that's the only way we can afford it! :)
Team ForestFire
Home Field: ForestFire Paintball

#42 User is offline   JayRecball 

• Ref/Player
  • PipPip

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:08 AM

wonder how the predictions will roll out considering it's supposed to rain through the whole event.

#43 User is offline   Danger Dan 

• Team Desert Edge
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:03 AM

This is Nationals! The teams playing at Nationals are not effected by rain, snow or natural disaster.

#44 User is offline   JayRecball 

• Ref/Player
  • PipPip

Posted 10 October 2008 - 10:12 AM

im aware of that. we played 2 of 3 events this year in the rain.. im just sayin may help the cause for an upset.

slow down those faster teams, make those key shots sail wide from the moisture. etc.

This post has been edited by JayRecball: 10 October 2008 - 06:59 PM

Share this topic:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users