Special Ops Paintball: WWA One Piece feed + Dropout Valve - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

WWA One Piece feed + Dropout Valve Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aqua_scummm 

• one half of the wonder that is legaqua
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:aqua_scummm

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:49 PM

Do WWA One Piece feeds fit over a dropout valve without applying pressure or flexing anywhere? Do they block the dropout knob?

#2 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:08 PM

They will not fit over without applying pressure. Stripes on MCB was making a one piece feed that would clear the dropout valve with ease. However he ran into production issues and i think the idea was dropped. Outside of that, none really clear the dropout.
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

#3 User is offline   cdrinkh20 

• The Dragon Reborn
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:cdrinkh20

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:49 PM

Haven't people generally had issues getting responses/orders from WWA in the past while? I've heard he pays a lot more attention to his eBay store...

#4 User is offline   Legato 

• AKA reapermen - AKA Legaqua - Resident Brass Whore
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Retired/Inactive Moderator

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:13 AM

pretty much. WWA is kinda dead in the water. Order off his site and many are lucky to ever see their product. Or if they do it is months later after numerous calls and unanswered emails. Which is sad, cause i have never had an issue with him. But i guess times change. He supposedly is keen on his Ebay feedback, so he almost always follows through with those orders promptly
"I think wearing camo is dishonorable. No honorable player would pretend to be a tree or bush."Posted Image My Gallery - Ninja/Pirate Alliance - Marker Animations Posted ImageSpec Ops Posted Image Pump CrewSig Rules - Gen Rules & Regs - Avatar Rules - Warn Level/Reduction - Forum FAQs - Ultimate Pump Sticky - PDT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users