• You cannot reply to this topic

need help deciding. what setup Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sargemil 

• Sarge
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:A*5 Master

Posted 09 September 2005 - 04:43 PM

I want to make a new sniper setup with a 98 custom. the only thing im really having trouble deciding is between the barrels. I love the flatline because of the added distance and it is an accurate barrel but on the other hand i really dont need the added distance because i like to get close before i take my shot. so im thinking about getting a 14-16 inch J&J ceramic barrel because they are alot quieter then a flatline and from what ive heard they are very accurate and self cleaning. its hard to decided. I love my flatline on my a5 but that is without a doubt the LOUDEST barrel on the market, so im thinking about getting the j&j but i have never shot that barrel before. what do you think i should do.

Flatline

J&J ceramic

Or something else for a 98 c.

other things im getting is a adjustable car stock, Rocket Cock II, Bi-Pod, 4-12x42 Mil-Dot Scope, and making a custom 20 round Hopper.

#2 User is offline   Dusty1 

• Team Titans
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:dusty1

Posted 09 September 2005 - 05:29 PM

My opinion is this,if you feel comfortable with the flatty,then keep it,and use the money you would save from buying another barrel for something else,air ,paint,or whatever you want.But if you feel you would like a more quiet type barrel,and since you've said you dont need the added distance of the flatty,then by all means,a 14" J&J will fit the needs of what you are looking for.Goodluck on whichever way you decide. :rolleyes:
Cold Steel SL8R - Midnight Stealth SL94-
www.titanspaintball.com MVT 2009 Viper RTS Sherwood Forest

#3 Guest_Headshotjester_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 September 2005 - 06:05 PM

the jj will be perfect for ur ambush style.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users