Special Ops Paintball: Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof - Special Ops Paintball

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Games put on by the Urban Guard/Team Fireproof Rate Topic: -----

#76 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Invictus07

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:34 AM

Ouch...no retort yet...I suppose I should keep by snippets with Wraith in the Glouster thread :P...but seriously...it's all in fun...
It takes a long time before you learn to play like yourself - Miles Davis

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#77 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Godsdog

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:34 AM

View PostAsphyxiateHeart, on Mar 4 2010, 09:34 AM, said:

Ouch...no retort yet...I suppose I should keep by snippets with Wraith in the Glouster thread :P...but seriously...it's all in fun...

Hate to tell you but you are wrong again. I think you might be supprised on who we are goingto ask to be generals. (walks off snickering and than drops to the floor rolling in laughter)

#78 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:40 PM

Hey April isn't to far away I'm getting excited. But we still haven't heard who the Generals are going to be, so give it up already who are they going to be.

Tim

#79 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

White Queen will be represented by Alice, the Red Queen will be represented by the Jabberwocky...There you have it Tim.

(Actually...wouldn't that be a fun scenario)

"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

#80 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

An Alice in Wonderland Scenario, yea that would be interesting. Or how about an OZ scenario, that would be fun.

Tim

#81 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:25 AM

I guess I will be the fellow to break the news:

THIS JUST (sort of) IN... The generals for the Urban Guard scenario - Red Dawn Redux are CONFIRMED!!!
This scenario will feature freedom fighters from Appalachia (calling themselves The MinuteMen) rebelling against the Soviet/Cuban forces that are trying to consolidate their strangle-hold on the eastern U.S.

The staunch, loyal, honorable Commander for the Soviet/Cuban forces is James Jasper of Team Bully Dogs!

The driven, fiery Patriot leader of the MinuteMen is Andrew (AsphyxiateHeart) of Team Invictus from Athens!

The Urban Guard extends their thanks and gratitude for both men agreeing to command in our upcoming scenario; Red Dawn Redux!!! Thanks guys and good luck!

Fortune Favors the Bold!!!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#82 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:00 PM

All right we know who the Generals are excellent... now we can start the smack talk on here (all in good fun of course). Congratulations Andrew on being asked to be a general I know that you will do just fine in your roll as general. If I can help in any way just let me know.

"You Russian scum we are going to kick you and all your turnip eating buddies out of our country. Brought to you courtesy of the Red White and Blue."

Tim

#83 User is offline   Shadowjackal 

• Accuracy through Volume of Fire!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Shadowjackal

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:26 PM

In an effort to make the teams as random and as fair as possible, we are going to try a new way of selecting teams. Each general can select two people to serve with him on his team; everyone else will be a random draw. Please be prepared when you show up that you may not end up on the same team as your buddies! As of right now we are supposed to have two dedicated (and experienced) referees that will be monitoring the action. this is shaping up to be a great day of play. hope to see you all out there!
Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle. My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, my shield and the ONE in whom I take refuge!

Automags: Because only the best will do!

#84 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 11 March 2010 - 03:41 PM

Ok everyone I need a little feedback here. I am going to have Fluid paint for sale at this event. I have been trying this paint out and it seems very good. Bright fill color, shoots great and breaks fairly easy. The cost will be $10 for a bag of 500 or $40 for a case of 2000. So my question is how much paint do I need to get? If you will or evan might be buying paint at the event please let me know so that I can have enough paint that day.
Thanks everyone.

#85 User is offline   JKR 

• My presence foretells death...I am Wraith
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:WRAITH_

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:15 PM

Its going to be a great game! I am looking forward to it.
AIRGUN DESIGNS
"Because quality shoots straight...always"

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedbac....html#post91505

#86 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:26 PM

Choosing teams at random I like it, this will make things interesting. I also like that the generals can choose two people to have on their team. This game is getting more and more interesting all the time.

El Toro, I'll take 1,000 rounds I'll need paint by the time this game rolls around.

Tim

#87 User is offline   JDS753 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:02 AM

Well I do like the fact that teams *should* be better you still have the chance that you get unbalanced teams, and it also draws away from keeping teams together, as well as another aspect that Ii like, dressing up. Could look a little ridicules being on the wrong side of this battle.

Might work out for the better, guess it will have to be tried before I can say whether or not if fails.

#88 User is offline   AsphyxiateHeart 

• PipPipPip

Posted 14 March 2010 - 09:32 PM

Ladies and gentlemen of the possible American Rebellion. I am very glad to see your support. As you are all curious to who your commanding officers will be I present them to you in timely fashion.

These officers are battled hardened war machines, excellent at following orders, and highly intelligent.

I could not have asked for better assistance at my side.

I present to you...

Alice, and Alessa.

(Alice is the blonde, Alessa the darker one)

Attached File  IMG_0095.jpg (631.86K)
Number of downloads: 3
Attached File  IMG_0096.jpg (823.71K)
Number of downloads: 1

I apologize, as Alessa was camera shy.

This post has been edited by AsphyxiateHeart: 14 March 2010 - 09:35 PM

#89 User is offline   EL TORO 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Post icon  Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:40 AM

ok Andrew quit putting up self potriets !!!

#90 User is offline   scoobshagg 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:25 AM

So Andrew who are these fearless leaders of yours where are they at

While I see your point JDS753 about the outfits and such for the game. In general at least for the Urban Guard Games there hasn't been to much dressing up by the players. There has always been some special characters, or some people bring cool props. Even the officers kind of dress up but on the day of the even The Urban Guard has kind of just divided up the players on that day. It's always worked out well too.

Tim

Share this topic:

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users