Special Ops Paintball: Where does it hurt the most to get a hit? - Special Ops Paintball

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where does it hurt the most to get a hit? Retrothread #17 Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   I.K.E. 

• A Militia of One
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:I.K.E.

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

View PostSupergyro, on 10 September 2012 - 10:42 AM, said:

View PostI.K.E., on 09 September 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

View PostSupergyro, on 09 September 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

C'mon, you know very well what hurts the most.

Yes, but I thought that one too obvious.

Would it have helped if I would have subtly complemented your manhood while dancing around the subject by saying "I think we're avoiding the elephant in the room"? :P

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! THat's messed up.
"I love Kaesie because Florentine said so."Bushball is Australian for Woodsball. SOFA Best Grammar '010
Grammar Police Co-Commander Badge #1 IKE & Ike '09 STUDMUFFIN Debater of the 1st Order of Ashrak ASH123
"Overkill is underrated." -Col. John "Hannibal" Smith
Posted Image ... another Staff granted wish.

#17 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

I think the inside of the thigh is the worst place. I'd rather be shot all the hell anywhere else...
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#18 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:34 AM

View PostProdigy, on 13 November 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

I think the inside of the thigh is the worst place. I'd rather be shot all the hell anywhere else...

Another "blast from the past"....havnt seen you around here in a few years. Welcome back! :tup:

#19 User is offline   Prodigy 

• Public Enemy #1
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DavidP1013

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Yeah man, I haven't played in four years. This past weekend I played and I'm hooked all over again. Sorry, didn't mean to highjack the thread... guess it happens though. B)
Team Krisis
You gas up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there...your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth... live it... love it..

How the hell could you stop me? Why in the world would you try? I go hard forever that's just how I'm designed, that's just how I was built.

#20 Guest_SpecialOpsScott_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

For me it was either the neck or the knuckles. That other area usually isn't a problem for me, athletic supporters are great things!

#21 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

Right in the throat. There's a reason it's one of my favorite places to punch people ;)
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users