MattRC's feedback Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MattRC 

• QCBoss
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:01 PM

well let me know how i did

Deuteronomy 32:41
“Si acuero ut fulgur gladium meum et arripuerit iudicium manus mea, reddam ultionem hostibus meis et his qui oderunt me retribuam”
["When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"]

Feedback------ http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=167410

#2 User is offline   pacostacos88 

• EGO DESTROYER
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:TOUGHGUY88

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

Traded a barrel kit for his MP5. Everything went smooth. Great communication! Would easily deal with again

#3 User is offline   wdsbll300 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:wdsbll300

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:33 PM

Traded T9 Elite for his ego6, tank'd pants and jersey, 56/45, and evil pipe
gun was not as expected at all. gun was not shipped as said. lost contact with when i told him what was going on.
poorly done. do not do business with with.

This post has been edited by wdsbll300: 24 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

#4 User is offline   MattRC 

• QCBoss
  • Pip

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:17 PM

^^^^ Marker was shipped as described!! i lost contact because i moved!! hope you enjoy the marker you broke

Deuteronomy 32:41
“Si acuero ut fulgur gladium meum et arripuerit iudicium manus mea, reddam ultionem hostibus meis et his qui oderunt me retribuam”
["When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"]

Feedback------ http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...howtopic=167410

#5 User is offline   Blind Snyper 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:00 PM

Bought female palmer stablizer from him. Got everything ordered.
Happy customer! ;)

#6 User is offline   TheEnglishGuy 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:32 PM

Bought a camo painted Halo hopper off him and not at all happy with the transaction. There was a piece of painted over masking tape on the front, which when removed showed cracks in the shell. You could clearly see daylight when looking from the inside out. This was not mentioned in the listing and if it had been I would not have purchased it. After I complained he agreed to send me my money back and pay for return shipping (which was nice).

However, after waiting 2 weeks there was no sign of the money. He said he sent a Money Order so I asked him to followup with the Post Office .. no response. Waited another week and tried contacting a few more times. I could see he'd been on SpecOps numerous times from checking his Last Seen date. Finally heard from someone claiming to be his wife and saying he'd been called up suddenly which was why he hadn't responded (yet he was still signing into SpecOps???). Somehow she was unable to use the messaging feature in here but had managed to find my registered email address and email me directly. Then she was unable to send Paypal payment because she uses a Credit Union (never heard of that being an issue). I offered to accept another money order if received by today but no response for 3 days and still no money. So I have no other choice, having waited over a month, than to leave negative feedback.

I highly recommend NOT dealing with this guy.

English

Feedback Link : http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...l=theenglishguy

#7 User is offline   KhmerWarrior 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:36 PM

i traded my 68 4500 pure energy tank for his ripclip and we agreed that he send his special ops 12 inch barrel also. I sent first and he received it and only sent the rip clip and its been 5 weeks or so and i only received the ripclip and he never sent that special ops barrel. I understand things happen but dont make promises you cant keep.

better luck next time :mellow:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users