Special Ops Paintball: W:Ion upgrades H:Tippmann upgrades - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

W:Ion upgrades H:Tippmann upgrades Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Prophaniti 

• Just not in front of the kids...
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Prophaniti

Posted 13 July 2007 - 06:27 AM

I have the following for sale/trade:

**Note** When I list a "value" it's not an asking price, it's a dollar amount I place on it when considering trades.

Tippmann A-5 E-grip w/ WAS board & manual- Complete frame with trigger drop-in. The sear, springs, etc are all the correct pieces for the E-grip. I'm a stickler for keeping the documentation around, so I also have the manual that tells you how to use it. It's currently set at factory defaults, so no weird dwell or ROF settings.
Just pull off your stock grip, plop this one on, attach the bottom line, and you're ready to roll. It's in great condition and has no faults.
I've just found that I use nothing but semi, so why keep around a nifty electronic grip when the stock grip does just as well for me.
My value: $95

Tippmann A-5 Collapsible stock- Made by Tapco, it's one of the adjustable length CAR stocks...heavy-duty plastic, not aluminum. I upgraded to an air-through stock, so I'm no longer in need of this one.
My value: $45

Tippmann A-5 Flatline barrel- Slight use (about 100 rounds put through it), no problems...a bit of paint missing just from twisting in and out of the body housing. I have a great Stiffi for my A-5 and am spoiled.
My value: $95

Tippmann A-5 Stock barrel- Again, slight use. Again, I have my Stiffi barrel, so it's like upgrading from dial-up to broadband...you'll never go back.
My value: $ Umm...it's a stock barrel. Think small. If for some odd reason you can find a use for it and we're already working out a deal, I might throw it in free.

Stiffi 1-piece 14" .691 barrel for the Tippmann 98C- Never been out of the package. I ordered online from PaintballAdrenaline.com and instead of receiving an A-5 thread, they sent this 98C thread. Their customer service is non-existent, so I ordered an A-5 stiffi elsewhere.
My value: $95 (what I paid for it)

I'm looking for the following (in order of priority):
-Freak kit (priority for full kit, not the freak jr) with Impulse/Ion threads. 12" or 14" barrel...nothing longer. Color preference: Black
-SpecOps Blackcell body kit
-SpecOps Blackcell Longbow mag & feed system
-Kila Magnetic Detents (must be brand-new)

I also have a bit of cash to offer if the price is right. Please PM or email me with an offer.

Note: I said offer...not "I have what you're looking for...what'll you give me?" That's not an offer...that's an invitation to ignore you. Please list an actual trade offer. If money is involved, list an amount.

The way to get my attention is more like this...
"I have the Stiffi switch kit you're looking for. It has a 14" barrel and is in fairly good condition. The backs are in the following sizes: *List sizes here* The kit bag has seen some wear (my dog chewed on it) but is still functional. I'm interested in your A-5 E-grip & stock for my Stiffi kit."

This post has been edited by Prophaniti: 18 July 2007 - 08:16 AM

#2 User is offline   Prophaniti 

• Just not in front of the kids...
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Prophaniti

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:17 AM

Bumped & clarified a couple points

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic