• You cannot reply to this topic

Lockdown Scenarios west coast scenario paintball Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

...a long cherished dream has become a reality...

My paintball group - Team Lockdown - has been putting on scenario games for the last few years in Hawaii. This was always good, as the islands dont have much in the way of scenario play & it gave some our guys an excuse to fly out for a Hawaiin vacation once a year. But its far away & expensive to get to, so not all of the team could be involved every year.
But no more!
We have filed the paperwork to incorporate as Lockdown Scenarios Inc, and are now a real business hosting scenario events here in California. Our goal is do 4 games a year - our traditional "Oahu Scenarios" game in Hawaii and 3 games on the mainland. Its been a lot of work (and will mean a lot more in the future) but we think its worth it. Making money is not our goal or purpose - throwing kick-ass scenario games is.

Check us out!
Lockdown Scenarios website

we also have a forum where we will post info for upcoming games, like storylines & character lists...with the goal of building a community of dedicated Nor Cal scenario players...
LDScenarios Forum

Our first CA game is scheduled for May at Xtreme Paintball at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users