Special Ops Paintball: Canadian's having Trouble with Shipping Online - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Canadian's having Trouble with Shipping Online How to Fix this issue Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   ANSWERS 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:ANSWERS

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:08 PM

Hey everyone,

Over the past Several days, I've been having trouble ordering from Special Ops Paintball online. Through speaking with excellent customer service staff, It has been explained to me that this may be caused by software incompatibilities; very true. Thankfully, the staff at Special Ops and myself have found the answer to your order woes.

Here is the issue, and it happens to be caused by our Postal codes:

An example postal code - L3V 6H8

Here is the issue, In special ops computer systems, the space that we have always placed in the postal code, separating it into two 3-digit segments, is throwing off the system. The answer is quite simple, and I wanted to smack myself when we found it: Simply remove the space.

This would make our example postal code - L3V6H8

Now, on the new special ops website, designed for efficiency, it gives you a 5 step process for your check-out. If, like myself, you have ordered from Special Ops before and your information is still in the system it likely gives you a drop down menu with 2 options, your information that is previously stored (now irrelevant) and "New Address". Select "New address" and re-enter all of your information, with your postal code, as mentioned above, without the space.

Your billing information may remain the same, as it is not used for shipping, just goes to your credit card or Pay Pal, but you may want to change it anyway.

This is also likely applicable to ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, and not just Canadians.

Thanks to the staff at Special Ops, and the customer care agent who helped me out, you know who you are.

Have fun everyone, and I hope this helps everyone else out that has been having problems.

Ryan Kyle

This post has been edited by ANSWERS: 10 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users