• You cannot reply to this topic

Call of Duty Red October Badlandz April 16-17 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   barrel_tag 

• SaintS Paintball- Chicago Style Since '94
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:The Pope

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:29 AM

The SaintS will be generaling for the American side of this Epic battle. Be there in you Red White and Blue!

#2 User is offline   barrel_tag 

• SaintS Paintball- Chicago Style Since '94
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Pope

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:30 AM

The SaintS will be generaling for the American side of this Epic battle. Be there in you Red White and Blue!

Attached File  RED OCT.jpg (77.03K)
Number of downloads: 4

#3 User is offline   NWO_Loki 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:The_SaintS

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:46 PM

The generals have been chosen!

"Meat" from The SaintS will lead the Americans in the invasion on Russian soil as Michelle "Princess" Brewster and her deadly gun will protect the motherland at all costs. This game will be backed up with new crop of woods ball homefield teams including The Brotherhood(the alliance of formally known teams Rarebreed and Dog Soliders), The SaintS, Night Shade, Shadow Ops, Casket Co, Rock N Roll Death Patrol and more! Join us as we bring woodsball as it never has been brought to the Badlandz before.

STORYLINE/RULES ARE UP:

alright guys this is most of the rules minus the missions and props since there not all finshed. anything i left out let me know. The map should be out by tommorrow or wednesday. bare with me im really busy.

The Badlandz Presents
A Casket Co. Production
Call of Duty Modern Warfare “RED OCTOBER”
ULTRANIONALIST RUSSIA Vs. UNITED STATES

PROPS:
We will show and discuss the props on the day of the game during player orientation
There will be Riot Shields, DSM’s, Suitcase SAM launchers, IED’s and a whole crap load of awesome props.

Special Characters and Teams:

TASK FORCE 141: special team for the American side who will be the Scenario team Rockin Roll Death Patrol. This team will be under my control at times during the game but will also be working towards helping your team to the ultimate goal of winning.

ULTRANATIONALIST SPETSNAZ TEAM: special team for the Ultranationalist Russian side who will be the Scenario team Casket Company. This team will be under my control at times during the game but will also be working towards helping your team to the ultimate goal of winning.

These 2 special teams will be allowed to enter the field anywhere at any time to accomplish their mission.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordinance Technician:
Each team will get 2 technicians. They will be able to disarm bombs, Missiles, and any other explosive device you may run into.

Riot shield soldiers:
Anyone will be able to be one of these. Riot shields will be placed on the field. If you find one you may use it however, you may only use pistols or pump markers with a riot shields!!! If you are caught using a Riot Shield while firing (Carrying a semi auto is ok as long as it is not being fired) a Semi-Automatic Marker you will be asked to drop the shield. Shields may not be used to ram or hit other players. If you are shot you drop the shield were you are. If there are too many people misusing the shields they will be removed for the remainder of the day.

Special Weapon Rules:

Rocket Launchers,LAW’s, etc..: These devices may only be used to blow up Towers, Bunkers, and Tanks. Individuals with these devices may only carry one round. There will be no restrictions unless one team is overmatched with too many Launchers. Once you have fired you may recover your round but may not fire it again for 1 hour, and trust me I will have people watching you to make sure this is followed.

Satchel Charge: This will be a prop explosive device used to destroy Tanks, Forts, and Bunkers

Tanks: If you are bringing a Tank you must follow these rules. Tanks must travel no faster than walking speed and must remain clear of bystanders and players. The Tank must be accompanied by a REF at all times. Tanks can only enter designated insertion points. You will be given 2 warnings. The 3rd time your Tank will be banned for the rest of the weekend.

NOTE: if only one team has a tank that team will get a restriction on rocket launchers. The other team will still have no restriction.

Generals:
Generals will be given a packet at the beginning of each day which will have their missions in it. Each mission will be in a separate envelope with the time it needs to be open at. DO NOT!!! open any mission envelopes before their specified time. I may come around and check your envelopes and if you have opened any before they’re suppose to be you will forfeit those points. If you are a General you must bring a watch with you so you know when to open your mission envelopes. Watches will be synchronized with me at the beginning of each day so everything is fair.

Basic Field Rules:
280 Feet Per Second
10.5 Balls Per Second

Masks on when on field or in Chrono station!!!!

Barrel bags on at all time when off the field or when leaving the field!!!!

Breaking any of these will get you…..

1st infraction sit out for 30 min.

2nd infraction sit out for 1hr.

3rd infraction your wristband gets cut and you go home

ALL REF’s RULINGS ARE FINAL!!

Cheating: Cheating will not be tolerated. If you are caught cheating your team will lose 50pts per infraction. If you continue to defy rules you will also be asked to leave. A General who is caught cheating will be warned once. If they cheat a second time they will be relieved of their command by me!!

Opening Mission:
Russia will take the field and dig in but will not be allowed to stand near any insertion points.
The United States will then enter the field soon after at 2 of 3 insertion points that their General will pick.
Their mission is to acquire a base and a foot hold around it.
During this time Americans will reinserted in 15 to 20 player groups.
Russians will reinsert at their base constantly.
Once the Americans acquire a base Regular game rules will go into effect, which means it will be constant insertion for the rest of the weekend.

THE MAP:

http://i359.photobuc...ng?t=1300238104

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users