• You cannot reply to this topic

Magnum Stealth Force 8.0 WP AMAZING!

#1 User is offline   WVRaider9 

• Mike 'Delta' Romeo
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Mike 'Delta' Romeo

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

If your looking for an Amazing set of boots, and got the budget - Then Magnum Stealth Force 8.0 is where you want your buck.

Amazing design, amazing comfort, amazing quality. All you would expect for paintball would be in these boots.

Their design is first noticed when you take them out of the box. Slick, awesome, badass, and ultimately unique from other brands. It's design is made up of Breathable materials so your feet don't get too hot. The comfortable soles offer a guarantee of comfort and satisfaction, but you won't want to take your money back when you get them. Their tread is also unique in it's design. Personally, as a hunter and paintball fanatic, I've had a lot of boots, and I must say this isn't a pattern I've seen before, but from experience and field time with wearing this boot, it was definably effective. Even in muddy terrain, it still holds up to the challenge.

The quality of these boots is also amazing. Genuine materials are used in these boots, and nothing less. The water proof version (The ones I got), are definately water proof. My feet have yet to get wet, even from sweat! There is a downside to the waterproof. It end's generally at the bottom of the shin. IF you get splashed with water, or are in it for a second, your covered, but if your in water for a prolonged period above your foot, its possible you may get a little wet because of tongue of the boot isn't attached to the side leg supports.

Finally, the comfort is ah-mazing. I haven't experience any boot, minus one, that has this good of comfort. Very relaxed, and absorbs impact, just like it says it would.

Overall, Magnum makes a hell of a boot, and I hope that you will say the same if you get the chance to try them out for yourselves. :tup: :D

Marksman of Team FEAR

Sponsored by MISSION MASTERS / VALKEN / PINOKIO / CGC /
COMPULSIVE / MSS /
TIBERIUS ARMS

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users