• You cannot reply to this topic

A-5 vs. MKX8 Which should i get? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   NinjaMaster 26 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Fischer

Posted 15 October 2006 - 05:22 PM

I currently have a Piranha GTIwith an e-grip. I want to get a new gun for woodsball/scenario play. I like the A-5's, but everyone has one so i was thinking about getting a MKX8. The problem is i have never actually used one so i don't know how reliable this new gun is. Any help would be appreciated!

#2 User is offline   volume 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:02 PM

I have a mkx8 in tan and it is pretty sweet. I bought mine after I saw some good reviews in splat magazine. It works great, you can take it apart in less then a minute,matainance is very straght foward.So simple to maintain and looks so sweeeet!!Check out splats web site in the gear section there is a breef statement on it if you look somewhere down the page.Its a hit at my fuild! This is a good choice. On a side note the tan one is the best looking in my opinion. I have seen the others and found tah is just beautiful with all the contrest of the tan and black together!!! Good luck in your decision Oh bye the way get a good paint to barrel match and you will get good accuracy, and JCS is working on a clip feeding system and a egrip.If you order one let them know you are interested in the grip and clip feed system so they know there is damand so they will push them out.

This post has been edited by volume: 16 October 2006 - 07:15 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users