• You cannot reply to this topic

Brigade Ideas Any good ideas? Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#61 User is offline   009DBZ 

• 009DBZ
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:009DBZ

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:36 PM

There was a little problem with the registration email. When you go to login and it sends you to the page to verify your email, click on the link that says send and you will be sent a new registration email that will allow you to verify your email address.

Also, sorry if I haven't been responding to you guys, I've been extremely busy trying to work out all of the kinks.
DAMON GARFIELD - X BRIGADE SUPPORT - SPECIAL OPS PAINTBALL

#62 User is offline   Phobeus 

• You can't kill what you can't see...
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:The Bushman

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:15 PM

so is there a projected time that the new brigade will be up...again?

#63 User is offline   the russian 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:RUSSIAN

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

i think we should be abl to upload vieos also since me and a couple of people i know record ou games and then we can be able to publicize them

#64 User is offline   Tommikka 

• Tom
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:tommikka

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

View Postthe russian, on Dec 1 2008, 05:51 AM, said:

i think we should be abl to upload vieos also since me and a couple of people i know record ou games and then we can be able to publicize them

Load your video to YouTube, then look for the EMBED entry on the videos page.

Copy the code in the EMBED entry into your PLAYER DESCRIPTION section of your brigade page.

Save the page and when it is viewed an embeded YouTube entry will be shown for your video.

Example on my page here - http://brigade.specialopspaintball.com/mem...w.php?id=106793

This post has been edited by Tommikka: 03 December 2008 - 03:23 PM

#65 User is offline   aslanprime 

• Tippmann Slayer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:ASLANPRIME

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:44 AM

Idea #1: Fix bugs. All the improvement ideas are awesome...but I'd like the thing to actually work the way it was intended first. Everything from the banners not linking correctly to your Brigade page, to having to log in every time you visit, to not being able to pick a city.

Idea #2: I'd love to see some rankings. Examples:
- Most Points
- Highest Ranking Members
- Highest Kill %
- Most Games Logged

Idea #3: A Social Networking aspect. This would be hard to do, but I'd like to see where once a week the Brigade suggests a player you should play with based on proximity, similar fields played at, similar stats, similar equipment...kind've like the dating sites match potential people up. That would be interesting.

Idea #4: See Idea #2...but find a way to seek out and destroy cheaters. I HATE reading play logs and seeing 1000% kill ratios and 40-50 kills. I'd like to see some type of algorythm that would highlight players that may be juicing their stats and flagging them for review. And then have some way to publically shame them like replace their profile picture for one month with the picture of a yeast infection or a donkey in a funny hat.
Proto Matrix PM5, Toxic trigger, Shocktech clamping feedneck, Virtue Board, CP On/Off, Dye Dm4 Sticky Grips, 12" Long Shot barrel
Automaggot #26 MY WEBPAGE MY FEEDBACK GUNS FOR SALE MY BRIGADE PAGE CHEAPEST PAINTBALLS ONLINE

Share this topic:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users