• You cannot reply to this topic

Ion shells

#1 User is offline   Blackstar 

• Angel Slayer,Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Blackstar

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:59 PM

Want to be different with your Ion. Action village is now carrying or will have more in stock of the new Ion shells, with colors ranging from pretty pink to tactical green. And you thought the Ion couldn't get better.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

#2 Guest_Saxon_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:01 PM

They have metal ones coming out soon that will maken them more field strippable i hear.

#3 User is offline   Blackstar 

• Angel Slayer,Contract Killer
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Blackstar

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:05 PM

I didn't hear about those the groove in the bottom of the shell must run the entire length of the shell, is that what is.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

#4 Guest_Saxon_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 June 2005 - 05:07 PM

not sure.
DSF knows a bit more then i do. He is not on all the time right now since he is doing school POOPY SHIZZLE all the time and is failings. So he gets on once a week or so.
PM him if you need to know more.

#5 User is offline   Easy PIR 

• CA:GRIDLOCK
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:26 PM

http://www.deadlywin...oehn/index.html

They make Ion shells. :ph34r:

LÁMH LÁIDIR AN ÚACHTAR - GREIM A CHOINNEÁIL AR SUÁILCE
||||ÉIRE|||| [ ÉIRINN GO BRÁCH ] ||||ÉIRE||||
EGO SHOOTER

#6 User is offline   speedballa 

• n00dz?
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:I rock0rxs the bigone!!!11one!!1

Posted 12 June 2005 - 08:52 PM

Rawrs, how can you people still not know what these look like?

foehn
e-z bolt remove
delrin bolt

~blaze~

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users