Special Ops Paintball: SF Bay Area - Special Ops Paintball

Jump to content


  • (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SF Bay Area Rate Topic: -----

#136 User is offline   left handed 

  • Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,013
  • Joined: 17-January 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Benicia, CA
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:32 PM

If anyone wants to go play at jungle tomorrow, show up and say hi to me. I got yellow EVents, and an SOPC shirt.
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)


Feedback!
0

#137 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:11 PM

On Sunday 09-07-08 Jolt paintball is hosting a pump only day at venture games. The last one we did was a blast.

Posted Image
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#138 User is offline   left handed 

  • Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,013
  • Joined: 17-January 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Benicia, CA
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:39 PM

Is Venture an all woods field? If so, I dunno if I'll go. I detest playing pump in the woods.....
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)


Feedback!
0

#139 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:27 AM

it woods but its not that thick, and there is lots of bunkers.

A few pics from last year
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by FSHS Phil: 29 July 2008 - 02:32 AM

View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#140 User is offline   lethalpanther 

  • OOO a lizard!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 265
  • Joined: 13-June 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SF area, CA
  • Brigade Name:lethalpanther1

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:05 PM

speaking of venture, are there any scenarios in september? 'Cuz im probably going for my bday which is late august but that way anyone from school who wants to come can ask me to give 'em a ride.

Anyone going to bear creek august 2nd? I have a bunch of new gear to try =). Say hi to me! Im in blue profilers and have an a-5 and phantom. Ill have a bright blue sweater to wear that day.
It's only a game, you don't need to be afaid of anyone, except for ONE person. Its not the teenager with a marker worth more than your car. Its not the SPPL player with about 35 BPS firing rate. Its the 40 year old guy lying in a corner, taking a nap before the game begins. His camo will probably be old, and he will most likely be toting a pump. He's been playing since before you were born, and if he mentions how much he didn't like when he had to play with oil based paintballs, make SURE he is on your team. This guy is a ghost.-Match99
Your grace...Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought honourably. And Rhaegar died. - Ser Jorah Mormont
0

#141 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:09 PM

View Postlethalpanther, on Jul 29 2008, 03:05 PM, said:

speaking of venture, are there any scenarios in september? 'Cuz im probably going for my bday which is late august but that way anyone from school who wants to come can ask me to give 'em a ride.

Anyone going to bear creek august 2nd? I have a bunch of new gear to try =). Say hi to me! Im in blue profilers and have an a-5 and phantom. Ill have a bright blue sweater to wear that day.


07-30-08
Conquest
Mini Scenario
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#142 User is offline   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,721
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:19 AM

Quote

it woods but its not that thick, and there is lots of bunkers.

Great pics Phil...I really like the 2nd one from the bottom. Looks like it was taken in the "Moss Rocks".
0

#143 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:18 AM

View PostThe Stuntman, on Jul 30 2008, 01:19 AM, said:

Quote

it woods but its not that thick, and there is lots of bunkers.

Great pics Phil...I really like the 2nd one from the bottom. Looks like it was taken in the "Moss Rocks".

yep, up in the top
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#144 User is offline   left handed 

  • Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,013
  • Joined: 17-January 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Benicia, CA
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:01 PM

Meh, I dunno if I want to go, I'm sorta broke. :P
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)


Feedback!
0

#145 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 03 September 2008 - 08:20 PM

bump to the top.

well Jolt jump day is this Sunday! and we will have patches for everyone that plays.
also it looks like This could be the last time we do this ( We Will try to sneak in one more) because Venture games is closing :dodgy:
sadly it we only have till 01-31-09
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#146 User is offline   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,721
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:56 AM

View PostFSHS Phil, on Sep 3 2008, 08:20 PM, said:

bump to the top.

well Jolt jump day is this Sunday! and we will have patches for everyone that plays.
also it looks like This could be the last time we do this ( We Will try to sneak in one more) because Venture games is closing :dodgy:
sadly it we only have till 01-31-09


?!?!?!?!
Wha...
DETAILS PLEASE! :aah:
0

#147 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:11 AM

View PostThe Stuntman, on Sep 11 2008, 09:56 AM, said:

View PostFSHS Phil, on Sep 3 2008, 08:20 PM, said:

bump to the top.

well Jolt jump day is this Sunday! and we will have patches for everyone that plays.
also it looks like This could be the last time we do this ( We Will try to sneak in one more) because Venture games is closing :D
sadly it we only have till 01-31-09


?!?!?!?!
Wha...
DETAILS PLEASE! :aah:


yep, the owner of the land (Jack) is shuting mike down. it was part of a land sale he made.
we are working on a date for one more pump day.
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

#148 User is offline   The Stuntman 

  • I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Posts: 2,721
  • Joined: 06-September 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Cruz CA
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:35 PM

View PostFSHS Phil, on Sep 12 2008, 03:11 AM, said:

View PostThe Stuntman, on Sep 11 2008, 09:56 AM, said:

View PostFSHS Phil, on Sep 3 2008, 08:20 PM, said:

bump to the top.

well Jolt jump day is this Sunday! and we will have patches for everyone that plays.
also it looks like This could be the last time we do this ( We Will try to sneak in one more) because Venture games is closing :dodgy:
sadly it we only have till 01-31-09


?!?!?!?!
Wha...
DETAILS PLEASE! :aah:


yep, the owner of the land (Jack) is shuting mike down. it was part of a land sale he made.
we are working on a date for one more pump day.

That sucks...I havnt played there too much in the last few years, but Diablo was like a second home to me back in the 90's. Great field...
0

#149 User is offline   Evil Fingers 

  • ELITE Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 13,979
  • Joined: 22-September 06
  • Location:Sucka Free, Nor Cal

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:32 AM

Sorry to hear that Venture Games is closing, so Phil, what field are you going and the guys gonna go to afterwards, if you dont mind me asking?

And btw, a few of my friends (club Dj's) at the night club wanna go play a game at PBJ this coming October 26 and thats if Im not too Bombed outta my Mind from the Exotic Erotic Halloween Ball the night before on Treasure Island.
0

#150 User is offline   FSHS Phil 

  • Will work for paint.
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 207
  • Joined: 01-November 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Union City, CA
  • Brigade Name:FSHS Phil

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:53 PM

View PostEvil Fingers, on Sep 22 2008, 01:32 AM, said:

Sorry to hear that Venture Games is closing, so Phil, what field are you going and the guys gonna go to afterwards, if you dont mind me asking?

And btw, a few of my friends (club Dj's) at the night club wanna go play a game at PBJ this coming October 26 and thats if Im not too Bombed outta my Mind from the Exotic Erotic Halloween Ball the night before on Treasure Island.


we dont know. its something we have been talking about. It wont be PBJ because of thing that happend in the past. we are looking at Action Paintball SAC or sequoia paintball. Id love to get our own field going.
View My Special Ops Brigade Page
Official Pump Owner #115
0

Share this topic:


  • (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users