PB rookie Buying a gun and need help Rate Topic: -----

#16 User is offline   Spades 

• forum pizzimp
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:sgt. spades

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:13 PM

View Postcdrinkh20, on 19 January 2011 - 07:30 PM, said:

Alternative to cleats: trail running shoes.

i use my $200 White and brown Nike Air Max Golf Shoes... AMAZING
Posted Image

#17 User is offline   xHEADSTRONGxX 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:36 PM

Thank you everybody for your very insightful replies. I'm generally a " whishy-washy " type of person and had no direction other than a 98. I will take my new knowledge and buy a new gun. Thanks again and hope to see you in the woods or on the fields someday. Game on! :D

#18 User is offline   chinstrap 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:kl0wn

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:50 AM

View PostxHEADSTRONGxX, on 19 January 2011 - 08:36 PM, said:

Thank you everybody for your very insightful replies. I'm generally a " whishy-washy " type of person and had no direction other than a 98. I will take my new knowledge and buy a new gun. Thanks again and hope to see you in the woods or on the fields someday. Game on! :D

There are a couple of 2006 Egos in the Buy/Sell/Trade area of this very forum. One is $350 and the other is $200. I would strongly advise you to consider grabbing one of those.

They were $1200 markers five years ago and there's a good reason for that. Egos are workhorses and they provide more firepower than you'll ever need - no upgrades needed. You just spend the money up front and get a maxed-out gun that requires almost no maintenance other than changing the battery.

I have one (same year - 2006) and spent last summer playing with it exclusively.

But buy the best mask you can get your hands on first.

This post has been edited by chinstrap: 21 January 2011 - 07:51 AM

Posted Image

#19 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:38 PM

Egos are truly wonderful markers indeed, and i've run with them since 2005, planet eclipse never fails
and if you do go the route of the high end, you don't always have to stray and spray
me, I honestly play more like a pump player nowadays with my egos, Precision is key
just remember, skills don't operate on batteries, and you don't have to get one...

however, if you see one used and bout as cheap as any marker found in a academy (and others)
I'd take the Ego in a heartbeat, simply because it'll offer more than the cons...
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users