• You cannot reply to this topic

Big Boy F Bombs What can I say? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gunslinger7 

• I'm Back!
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:wid0wmaker

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:08 PM

I love them. This grenade is so gigantic, it feels like you're holding a real frag grenade! I recently got one and will update this once I throw it. I have no doubt that it will explode and eliminate a bunch of advancing opponents.. :dodgy:
Posted Image
B/S/T Feedback - 98c Foregrip Removal
Finally back into the sport nearly four years later...

#2 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:35 AM

I like the F Bombs, and consider them to be one of the best paint grenades around.
HOWEVER - a few things you need to know before using them...
* Dont unwrap it untill you are almost ready to throw it. They are a little "touchy" and the plastic wrapper is really what seems to keep them from going off. Which brings me to the second point...
* Dont touch the rubber band either! If you do, you have a 50-50 chance of getting far enough away from the grenade before it blows all by itself. There is no pin either. Just unwrap, & throw.
* As you noticed, they are heavy. You really need to throw HARD to get them to really fly.
* The F Bomb has a "blast" diameter of 5-10 ft, and throws a hard to miss thick orange colored ( & scented) fill.
Hope you enjoy it!

#3 User is offline   stickjock 

• May the cat eat you, and the devil eat the cat...
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STICKJOCK

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:44 AM

I've got some, didn't have a chance to use them last Saturday (the 1st) but I'll say this much for them, they're durable... I had to in the front grenade pockets on my Recon Vest... crawled, jumped, dove, swam a creek (long story... :) ) and no "premature" detonation... LOL... now if only I would have gotten to toss one...

#4 User is offline   stickjock 

• May the cat eat you, and the devil eat the cat...
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:STICKJOCK

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:34 PM

Well... all I can say is I've found my Paint Grenade of choice now...!!

Finally got the chance to use my F-Bombs last Sunday at my local field (Sure Shooting in Greene, Iowa)...

Stuntman has it correct, these babies do take some "oomph" to throw them due to the wieght of them, but when they deliver their payload... watch out!! Though truth be told, I think the one that I tossed ended up landing in some guys lap... he was TOTALLY covered in Orange paint!! LOL... he was so ticked... then we all talked about what had happened and what he got hit with, he even joined in laughing...

Basically the run down on my use of the F-Bomb... it was a scenario set up from the get go to use a grenade if we had them... which I had TWO on me...

Blue Team was the attacking force... Red Team was split in two... one unit consisting of 8 players, got to hold a small fort at the southern edge of the Field... the rest of Red team was on the far northern edge of the Field and had to "link" up with the smaller unit before they got "over-run"... all Blue team had to do to win was eliminate the smaller unit in the fort, and we could start anywhere on the field we wanted to... we split out group roughly in half, circled the smaller fort with players no closer than 30 feet behind small dirt burms... the group I was with, was the larger of the two groups, I handed one of my F-bombs off to a fellow player...

On the whistle blow to start the game, the whole group I was with layed down suppresive fire on the smaller fort while the two of us with the grenades ran forward to another earth burm about 15 feet from the small fort with the Red Team players in it... we chucked both F-Bombs into the fort on the same count of 3... as we chucked our Grenades, the rest of the team rushed en-mass... game was over in roughly 1 minute or less...

Even though from the results of my F-Bomb only taking out one guy due to it landing in his lap, it was the perfect destraction for the assualt... as soon as Red saw those things drop in the middle of them they were to busy tryingn to duck to worry about us storming the fortress... LOL...

Kudo's on some great paint grenades and my order for more will be coming shortly!!

#5 User is offline   SnipaInDenial 

• Frozen Paintballer
  • PipPip

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:49 PM

I just used one yesterday, they work really well. the first throw I threw it way too slallow and it landed in some soft snow and didnt go off, but i recovered it and threw it with a lob and it hit the ground, jumped back up and spun around un circles, I was quite impressed.
I can snipe....I swear

#6 User is offline   Gunslinger7 

• I'm Back!
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:wid0wmaker

Posted 25 April 2006 - 04:04 AM

Yep I just threw mine the other day and wow was I impressed. :P
Posted Image
B/S/T Feedback - 98c Foregrip Removal
Finally back into the sport nearly four years later...

#7 User is offline   Chris101 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Chris101

Posted 29 April 2006 - 03:22 AM

Mine went off in my room.... :huh:

#8 User is offline   Mitch Force 

• [l__(CRAYOLA)__l]>
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2006 - 02:19 PM

i hear you don't even need to take of the plastic wrap stuff, but i've never used on before i plan on getting 1 or 2 for the next scenario though!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users