• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

GoPro HD Hero 2 Outdoor edition Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SlamSlayer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

Today I'm selling my GoPro 2 HD HERO Outdoor edition. It comes with EVERYTHING it came with out of the box, short of some of the plastic baggies the accessories came in. I even have the box if you want it. All of the accessories except for the head strap, which is a little dirty from paint, (and of course case) are UN USED, NEVER touched (Ok they were TOUCHED lol :P but you get the point). I even still have the stickers it came with, who doesn't love stickers!? Stickers are a +5 to your video editing skill.

The camera itself is a little dirty and beat up looking around the battery cover but that's about it. The case itself has plenty of signs of wear, but what do you expect when you USE an action camera. Just some surface scuffs and scratches, nothing that you wouldn't accumulate on your own with a new one. The adjustment screw for tightening it down has an easy turn plastic cover over it for finger tightening. The cover cracked as you can see in the pictures but you can still use it just fine. Even without that cover, you can use a screwdriver and once you have this thing set up and angled you're not going to be messing with it much anyway.

I have a SanDisk level 6 8gb memory card to throw in with it too. The memory card seems corrupt though. Sometimes it will act like it's full when I'm pretty sure it's not. I'll throw that in their too though.

All of this for $200 shipped via PayPal. As far as trades go I'm only really looking for a Tiberius 9.1 set up but I'll entertain them

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users