Special Ops Paintball: Random German recruiting for DDay 2008! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Random German recruiting for DDay 2008! Unite for last minute DDay glory! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Buckfrenzy 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Buckfrenzy

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:13 PM

Since most of the Germans are an unorganized horde anyway, lets make it official by starting a recruiting thread!

Me and my guys are going to play Utah beach next year. We may have 30 guys, or we may have 5. Who knows? We are the epitome of the German army, and will probably decide the week before DDay! We will try to slow down the bajillions of Allied players that enter the filed from that beach by shooting them with our paintball guns.

So go ahead and show your German team pride. If you are going to decide at the last minute to play, then they are going to put you on our side, so you may as well jump on the bandwagon early this year!

Or, if you are just some random player who wants more targets (and doesn't care about the score), then you fit the classic German DDay mold! Share your voice!

709th FTW
Proud member of Shogun PSP and Jolly Green.
JOLLY GREEN
BUY MY PUMP

#2 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 29 December 2007 - 08:03 PM

Perhaps you should LOOK harder at the disorganized horde.... http://forum.specialopspaintball.com/index...6&hl=german
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users