• You cannot reply to this topic

SP1 Issues

#1 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:26 AM

Im having a problem with my SP1 and I need some advice. When I first got it, it worked fine. Grant it Ive only shot about 3/4th's of a case through it. Its not firing at all now. It'll air up fine, it turns on fine (new battery installed) you can even hear the noid click when I pull the trigger..it just doesnt fire. I thought the problem was with the L7 bolt I had installed, so I took it out and put the stock bolt back in. It worked fine. Then I got to shoot it last night and its doing the same thing..not firing. It seems the bolt may be sticking..but I dunno. Its properly lubed so thats not the issue either.

Help?

#2 User is offline   MadChild 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MADCHILD

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:48 AM

Check and make sure the back cap is not over tightened, then I would try taking apart and cleaning and lubing the reg. Are you running HPA or Co2? Make sure your in the right dwell mode as well.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

maximum size exceeded

#3 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:54 AM

HPA,
just to get things straight, what is the right mode for it, 1 or 2 clicks?

#4 User is offline   MadChild 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:MADCHILD

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

2 for HPA 1 for Co2. Also check your hoses for gunk build up, the only problems I've ever had from it not firing was when I was running Co2.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM SIGNATURE RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

maximum size exceeded

#5 User is offline   Bloody Beetroot 

• Destroooooooooy!!!
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Toad24.5

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:33 PM

View PostEnhander, on Aug 12 2008, 08:26 AM, said:

Im having a problem with my SP1 and I need some advice. When I first got it, it worked fine. Grant it Ive only shot about 3/4th's of a case through it. Its not firing at all now. It'll air up fine, it turns on fine (new battery installed) you can even hear the noid click when I pull the trigger..it just doesnt fire. I thought the problem was with the L7 bolt I had installed, so I took it out and put the stock bolt back in. It worked fine. Then I got to shoot it last night and its doing the same thing..not firing. It seems the bolt may be sticking..but I dunno. Its properly lubed so thats not the issue either.

Help?

Dude that's the exact same thing that happened to me! And the funny thing is it was that way after I sent it in for the full auto upgrade. I have no clue what to do about this so I guess my only option is to send it to smart parts to get it reaired. My friend Ev took a close look at it and he just couldn't find a promblem. :D

What manner of sorcery is this?
Oh and uh... Help?

This post has been edited by toad24.5: 23 August 2008 - 09:11 PM

#6 User is offline   RAYC22B 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:John Hatcher

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:48 PM

Hey I'd be interested to know what the problem is when you get it checked out. Keep us updated.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users