Special Ops Paintball: Shocker SFT, 114(?)/45, Autoresponse, Classic valve, Prolite and more& - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shocker SFT, 114(?)/45, Autoresponse, Classic valve, Prolite and more& More gear from Lo! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• SPPL Junkie -- BlackLight Company
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Lomarandil

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:47 PM

Ok guys, organized my gear today, and there is some I'm willing to part with... Mostly looking for cash, open to some trades.

Trades I'm interested in: RT Pro style Automags w/ X-valve (can add), Vforce Vantage lenses, smaller air tanks, or offer!

Posted Image

Items for sale:
SFT shocker (blue), ~2005, 14" AA with freak tip, Q-lock feedneck, bolt guide (new style, removable by hand), TechT Enertia bolt, brand new upper board (I mangled the old one), possibly aftermarket lower board (either has a ramping mode or I'm bouncing it). Otherwise, pretty stock. Good condition for an SFT. Asking $300 shipped.
Video here: Posted Image

114/45, (at least I think it's a 114 by comparing it to teammates' tanks). It's not actually labeled. Regulator has a slight leak, from the gauge, I don't have a big enough wrench to tighten it down. Might go away if you can do that. Too much tank for me. Rehydro'd in 09, 5yr tank. Originally born in '99. Asking $100 shipped. Gone

Ninja regulator, 4500 psi. Brand new, meant to put it on the 114/45, never got to it. $30 shipped. Gone

Proline Auto-response frame with sear and pin. Fires an automag on pull and release. Nifty frame, played around with it, but I don't really use the higher rate of fire. Gone
Automag classic valve, lvl 7 long nose bolt, good condition. Asking $55 shipped

Prolite, with titanium hammer, good condition. Great backup/loaner! Asking $50 shipped

A5 threaded J&J Ceramic, great condition, $25 shipped.

Other items
Will not ship separately. Make a package of $30 or more, and they're yours for a good price ($5 ea)

SpecOps Digi Double Grenade Pouch (MOLLE)
SpecOps Digi Tactical Belt
SpecOps Digi Radio Pouch
Omnipat fabric square (free)
Gadget Grip (built in barrel plug) Gone
Red CCI 10rd feed
Shocker SFT bolt guide
Gravity hopper
Prolite o-ring kit
21" AC thread barrel
Stock Prolite hammer
BT4 Spring kit
Partial Spyder spring kit

All prices include shipping via USPS Priority. I guarantee shipping within a week of purchase, and will do my best to get it out sooner than that (full time student working 30hrs/wk).

the PBN clause
If you're buying, you pay and I'll ship (if I know you, we've dealt successfully in the past, that's more flexible). Trades can be negotiated, but as a member of industry, highly respected player with a lot of feedback.. chances are you'll ship first or at the same time. Be respectful to me, and you'll earn the same. I reserve the right to refuse to do business with anyone. Generally, first person with funds transferred will get the item, but I'll keep you appraised if someone else shows interest.

Discounts
And if you've made it all the way down here and are still reading: Northern CO residents, SPPL/UWL players who I've played against, friends of BLC, MCB members, and SOPC members can take the greater of $5 or 5% off any price. Just mention your affiliation when you PM.

Thanks!
Lo

This post has been edited by Lomarandil: 20 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

#2 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:35 PM

Autoresponse gone!

#3 User is offline   Lomarandil 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

More items gone!

24 hour sale on Automag valve, Prolite: $45 shipped ea.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users