• You cannot reply to this topic

Custom Vest Idea

#1 User is offline   ChickenNoodle 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Chicken Noodle

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:07 PM

Ok, so im tired of my old Broadsword 7 vest because its too big, and half of the times im getting out nowadays is because a ball ends up catching on the pods on the end which stick out considerably. I'd like a Dagger X, but it wont carry enough stuff for me. So I'm thinking of custom ordering a Dagger X/ Scout/ Sabre vest.So the base would be like the Dagger X (The webbing harness thing, and the 4+3 pods on back) and then having the Co2/HPA Tank pouch on the back removed, and in its place a pouch about the size of the big pouch on the Scout Vest, so i can carry everything (Although it would need to be things I wouldnt need during a game, like snacks or a camera). And the front would be pretty much exactly like the old Sabre vest. Good idea, or should i just find something to make it work with the regular Dagger X?

#2 Guest_MOATI_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:33 PM

View PostChickenNoodle, on 02 October 2010 - 03:07 PM, said:

Ok, so im tired of my old Broadsword 7 vest because its too big, and half of the times im getting out nowadays is because a ball ends up catching on the pods on the end which stick out considerably. I'd like a Dagger X, but it wont carry enough stuff for me. So I'm thinking of custom ordering a Dagger X/ Scout/ Sabre vest.So the base would be like the Dagger X (The webbing harness thing, and the 4+3 pods on back) and then having the Co2/HPA Tank pouch on the back removed, and in its place a pouch about the size of the big pouch on the Scout Vest, so i can carry everything (Although it would need to be things I wouldnt need during a game, like snacks or a camera). And the front would be pretty much exactly like the old Sabre vest. Good idea, or should i just find something to make it work with the regular Dagger X?

We can make you whatever you decide you want...but keep in mind that the Dagger X has all MOLLE on the front so you can add whatever pouches you want. Those front MOLLE panels also have built in pockets.

#3 User is offline   5N1P3R 

• Master Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:34 PM

That sounds like a pretty solid idea :tup:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users