Special Ops Paintball: What tippmann do ya got? - Special Ops Paintball

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What tippmann do ya got? A poll for all the tippman owners Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

Poll: Tippman poll (195 member(s) have cast votes)

What kind of tippman do u have?

1. 98 custom (92 votes [33.95%])

Percentage of vote: 33.95%

2. custom pro (24 votes [8.86%])

Percentage of vote: 8.86%

3. A-5 (96 votes [35.42%])

Percentage of vote: 35.42%

4. X-7 (24 votes [8.86%])

Percentage of vote: 8.86%

5. pro carbine (16 votes [5.90%])

Percentage of vote: 5.90%

6. triumph XT (2 votes [0.74%])

Percentage of vote: 0.74%

7. triumph XL (2 votes [0.74%])

Percentage of vote: 0.74%

8. C-3 (6 votes [2.21%])

Percentage of vote: 2.21%

9. SL-68 2 (9 votes [3.32%])

Percentage of vote: 3.32%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 User is offline   Florentine 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:17 PM

tippmann a-5- love that gun to death. im never gonna get rid of it
tippmann 98 custom- it needs a new sear spring so im gonna order one on sunday
Hey baby, wanna come over to myspace so i can twitter your yahoo till I google all over your facebook?
Feedback

Becc: "I'm not really a vegetarian, I eat some forms of sausage."

#32 User is offline   OmgItsAFire 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:19 PM

I have a 98 Custom ACT with Response Trigger, Cyclone, J and J 14 inch, and Rocket Cock II, I really like the way it shoots.

#33 User is offline   Spartan3000 

• Hurt's So Good
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:BIGCHEWIE

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:21 PM

98 Custom Pro, E-Trigger, J&J 14" w/ Apex tip, Car Stock, OpsGear M82A1 Shroud, Palmers 98c stab kit, RedHead red dot sight. Now to do something to try and quiet this beast a bit.

Sniper #28
98 Custom Pro, 14" J&J Ceramic w/ BT Apex tip, CAR stock, OpsGear M82A1 shroud, E-Trigger, Halo B, Palmers Stab, Rocket Cock II
Team Devils Brigade - Welcome to Hell

#34 User is offline   Pirate 

• I aim to misbehave.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:PirateCaptain

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:40 PM

I have one A5 and one 98 Custom.
The 98 Custom is used by my Father, and the A5 is about to become a backup.
My job is to be an asshole. I excel at the position.
We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya...
Austin Michelle Cloyd, Forever in my heart. We love you, Ayesha! Rest in Peace Tyler Hackett
Rest in Peace, Dave Brockie! Cam Cam #83

#35 User is offline   stryker2-1 

• Stryker
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:98c_for_hire

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:52 PM

i got my 98c... bulletproof, straigh shooter, never let me down once.... currently under medium/mild construction, im sure some of y'all seen some pics on other posts what it looks like/what i hope its gonna look like

#36 User is offline   Darkstar1117 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:SpeedSabre

Posted 21 July 2007 - 01:01 PM

98c with ACT and e-grip. Most reliable gun ive ever used. Never chops. Works great.

#37 User is offline   DFB 

• Future Occupation - Professional Shark Wrestler.
  • PipPip

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:56 PM

Tippmann A5 right here . I have 2 of them. They are great markers.

-DFB
PBreview I s Y o u r F r i e n d

#38 Guest_bumpnrunone_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 22 July 2007 - 08:43 PM

IVE GOT A 98 CUSTOM WIT A RT AND CYCLONE, CAR STOCK, X7 HOPPER, 14" OPSGEAR M16 BARREL KIT, BT ADJUSTABLE SIGHT RAIL. COOL LOOKING AND GREAT PERFORMANCE BUT WAY 2 HEVY. RECENTLY TOOK OFF THE SIGHT RAIL AND SHROUD FOR WEIGHT REDUCTION. IM SHOOTING AROUND THE 13-15 BPS AREA.

This post has been edited by bumpnrunone: 22 July 2007 - 08:44 PM

#39 User is offline   StLucifer 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:STLUCIFER

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:06 PM

I myself own a tippmann x7 (Just got it yay :( ) I also own a tippmann pro/carbine that I was using for a while.

#40 User is offline   DZ Unit-1 

• Cacophony Pony
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:DZ Unit-1

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:53 AM

i own 3 tippmann a-5s, all set variations in which serve me well
i'm currently looking for another one with rt installed to make it into my second dualy
Posted Image
"and DZ, I love that pic so much. If you were a girl, and not just a dude who looked like a girl, I would kiss you." mrwaterbuffalo, 1:17 AM "DZ, what are you?" -SnV- "He are legend." -Veritech Squad-

#41 User is offline   ISHOTU 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 July 2007 - 02:04 PM

I own 2 A5s one is an A5A2 and The other a B5. I love my A5's

#42 User is offline   Open Sights LLC 

• Open Sights, LLC
  • PipPip

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:36 PM

I have 31 98C's. I have a small paintball field business, and 29 of those are my rentals. Two of them I have customized for myself.

98C's are awesome. Tippmanns as a whole are awesome. There is a reason why most field rental places have mostly--if not only--Tippmanns, usually 98C's. And that reason is reliability. I serve mostly youth groups in my business. I have kids--both boys and girls--ages 9 or 10 and up using these guns. I have had these 98C's for almost three years, and I have had almost NO problems in all that time. The VERY FEW problems that I have had were easy to figure out and simple/cheap to fix.

98C's are not ONLY the best guns for the money, they are simply one of the best paintball markers ever made when it comes to reliability. They are Sherman tanks. They ALWAYS just work . . . and work well!!!

A "high-end" marker is a marker that costs way more than its worth; it's a marker that requires more care and maintance than a space shuttle to keep it running; it's a marker that works really good . . . as long as it's working; it's a marker that's so "reliable" that it requires you to own and carry a backup marker to use to finish out the day when it stops working for no good reason; it's a marker that you carry around the staging area when people are looking but that you lay down to pick up your backup Tippmann before you head out on the field to play the game.

I have to laugh when I hear people say that Tippmanns are a good "starter" gun. Yeah . . . they are a good marker to start out with until you have played for a while and can graduate up to a "high-end" marker that will give you more problems than service.

I have been doing paintballing--mostly with youth groups--for over 6 years. I have owned almost 80 markers of various types in that time. I am just glad that I am still such a "noob" that I have not graduated away from Tippmanns . . . and, I hope I never do!!!
Open Sights, LLC

"What is right is not always popular, and what is popular is not always right."

"Our job is simply to do what is right . . . and let God worry about the details."

#43 User is offline   Gobo Fongo 

• Master of Awesome
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Gobo Fongo

Posted 26 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

View PostOpen Sights LLC, on Jul 26 2007, 11:36 PM, said:

I have 31 98C's. I have a small paintball field business, and 29 of those are my rentals. Two of them I have customized for myself.

98C's are awesome. Tippmanns as a whole are awesome. There is a reason why most field rental places have mostly--if not only--Tippmanns, usually 98C's. And that reason is reliability. I serve mostly youth groups in my business. I have kids--both boys and girls--ages 9 or 10 and up using these guns. I have had these 98C's for almost three years, and I have had almost NO problems in all that time. The VERY FEW problems that I have had were easy to figure out and simple/cheap to fix.

98C's are not ONLY the best guns for the money, they are simply one of the best paintball markers ever made when it comes to reliability. They are Sherman tanks. They ALWAYS just work . . . and work well!!!

A "high-end" marker is a marker that costs way more than its worth; it's a marker that requires more care and maintance than a space shuttle to keep it running; it's a marker that works really good . . . as long as it's working; it's a marker that's so "reliable" that it requires you to own and carry a backup marker to use to finish out the day when it stops working for no good reason; it's a marker that you carry around the staging area when people are looking but that you lay down to pick up your backup Tippmann before you head out on the field to play the game.

I have to laugh when I hear people say that Tippmanns are a good "starter" gun. Yeah . . . they are a good marker to start out with until you have played for a while and can graduate up to a "high-end" marker that will give you more problems than service.

I have been doing paintballing--mostly with youth groups--for over 6 years. I have owned almost 80 markers of various types in that time. I am just glad that I am still such a "noob" that I have not graduated away from Tippmanns . . . and, I hope I never do!!!

Hooray! I agree :)

And by the way, you need to have more options or an 'other' option :D I didn't get to add all mine

This post has been edited by Gobo Fongo: 26 July 2007 - 09:50 PM

"On the other hand, I WILL buy a Viking, and every time I shoot it I will be symbolically sticking it to Smart Parts."
Me Feedback ALL MY STUFF FOR SALE Multicam Headwrap Sale

#44 User is offline   grenades 

• i rock ^ bow to me (and puzz)
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:grenader

Posted 27 July 2007 - 09:58 AM

stock x7
the game of paintball started in the woods. Its easy to remember thats were your game ended.(xx)
If We Cant Do It, It Doesnt Need To Be Done!

#45 User is offline   paint rocker 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:paint rocker

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:13 AM

98 Custom- 14 inch werks barrel, custom double trigger, no name drop forward
C-3- stock...and unfortunately not working at the moment
sl 68 II- 12" J&J barrel

Edit: Spelling

This post has been edited by paint rocker: 27 July 2007 - 10:14 AM

Share this topic: