Page 1 of 1

Q-Loader For a TM7 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Over Torque 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Over Torque

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:57 PM

I have a Battle Tested TM7. Just bought it a couple of months ago and I am loving it. I want to get a Q-Loader for the TM7 and prep it for a life of sniper/dagger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 User is offline   BYUrdneck 

• Modder
  • PipPip

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:56 PM

For a clean look, you will need to get Qloader's RIS Rail Adapter and attach it to the rail on either sid

For a clean look, you will need to get Qloader's RIS Rail Adapter and attach it to the rail on either side of the marker, then use one of their 90 degree elbows in your feedneck and you will be set. Sort of pricey, but it will get the job done. From what the TM7 looks like, it seems to be the only way to put a qloader on. If anybody can say different, please do.

#3 User is offline   left handed 

• Arms Dealer
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:left handed

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:59 PM

You could also attach the Q-loader to the bottom of the marker since there is a rail there. Or you could somehow attach it to the foregrip.
Speedball has nothing to do with how fast you shoot and everything to do with how fast you move. - Crawdaddy (PBF)

Feedback!

#4 User is offline   Enhander 

• Enhander
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Enhander

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:12 AM

This is how it was mounted on my friends TM7.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It was very clean and compact.

#5 User is offline   Slivers 

• The charred ghost of Slivers
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Slivers

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:20 AM

I'm a Qloader geek, and I can say now's a bad time to be interested in the system. Both the quality and the customer service are completely gone. Makes me very sad and frustrated, I'm having to switch to Cyclone just to keep it reliable. Things like ordering replacement parts for parts that break under normal use, and the new one comes in and immediately breaks too.

Anyway, that TM7 really needs a lower feedneck, do they have anything but the standard for that marker? Man, that's about my dream setup. Props.
Posted Image
Flying straight above the steady stream of stars.

#6 User is offline   Over Torque 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:43 PM

View PostEnhander, on Dec 8 2008, 06:12 AM, said:

This is how it was mounted on my friends TM7.

It was very clean and compact.

Sweet set up!

It sad to hear that the q loader quality has gone down hill. I am so looking forward to getting one.

I see what your saying about mounting it on the picatinny and that was my thought too. I plan on having it mounted underneath the barrel with a barrel clamp picatinny mount.

I"ll have to check out the cyclone system.

This post has been edited by Over Torque: 08 December 2008 - 12:44 PM

#7 User is offline   sneekypete 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Sneakypete

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:05 AM

I have a Q-loader on my MR-2 and I love it. Just waiting on the SP-1 mod to put it on my TM-7 Back ordered ;)
Friendly fire is not so Friendly

#8 User is offline   Xakk 

• got boost?
  • PipPip

Posted 21 December 2008 - 10:43 AM

I Qloaded my Ion a couple of years ago when Qloader was a good company, but yes, now it seems that they have gone cheap, like the McDonals of paintball. You like what you see untill you find out what it is made of.

When I first bought my system it lasted me for a long time up till recently which, after a couple of years, its no surprize with normal wear and tear. But I couldn't keep up with one Qpod down, so I ordered a new one about a month ago and it broke on the feild the first day. The inner housing poped out and unsprung, which is okay, but when I tried to put it back together like I had done several times before with my old Qpods, this new one cracked, ending a perfetly good day of mindless fun.

If you want a Qloader bad enough, go for it, it is a great system mine lasted a long time. However, if I was you I would wait, put that money in a savings account for a while and get it when they hopefully make a turn around, or get a HaloB.

Either way, if you do decide to get a Qloader system, know it inside and out! :rolleyes: It is not as simple as a hopper by any means.
Do not take it out for a spin untill you can take it apart and put it back together without the manual, including knowing how to Re-Prewind the pods. Just think if you decide to go paintballing and a pod pops, you dont want to miss any games, so you better have the know how to put the pods back together fairly fast. If you do get the system, I hope you good luck, better than me lol

#9 User is offline   Over Torque 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 24 December 2008 - 09:13 AM

View PostXakk, on Dec 21 2008, 10:43 AM, said:

I Qloaded my Ion a couple of years ago when Qloader was a good company, but yes, now it seems that they have gone cheap, like the McDonals of paintball. You like what you see untill you find out what it is made of.

When I first bought my system it lasted me for a long time up till recently which, after a couple of years, its no surprize with normal wear and tear. But I couldn't keep up with one Qpod down, so I ordered a new one about a month ago and it broke on the feild the first day. The inner housing poped out and unsprung, which is okay, but when I tried to put it back together like I had done several times before with my old Qpods, this new one cracked, ending a perfetly good day of mindless fun.

If you want a Qloader bad enough, go for it, it is a great system mine lasted a long time. However, if I was you I would wait, put that money in a savings account for a while and get it when they hopefully make a turn around, or get a HaloB.

Either way, if you do decide to get a Qloader system, know it inside and out! :P It is not as simple as a hopper by any means.
Do not take it out for a spin untill you can take it apart and put it back together without the manual, including knowing how to Re-Prewind the pods. Just think if you decide to go paintballing and a pod pops, you dont want to miss any games, so you better have the know how to put the pods back together fairly fast. If you do get the system, I hope you good luck, better than me lol

My final decision is like you said Xakk, I'll save the money and wait for them to improve the Q-Loader. Until then I'll have to live with the Halo B and the bigger target it makes my gun. At least I can use the money to finish my upgrades to the TM7.

Thanks for the help with the Q-Loader!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users