Special Ops Paintball: Need immediate help! - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need immediate help! Playing (as long as I can get this answered) tomorrow morning Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   oneshot 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:38 PM

OK, I don't know if I'm in trouble:

Here's the problem.

I took my gun apart to give it a good cleaning. It's a cocker and I don't know how to time it. So I brought it to the local field where the tech is amazing. I brought my HPA tank because the threads are messed up so the tank will screw on and off of my ASA, but I can't use a different tank. I never let the tank go completely to zero. But for some reason the tech did. So I was pushing on the top pin to see if there was any air in the tank at all. No air. Fine.

But then (for some unknown reason) I decided to push the middle "pin" of the fill nipple to see it that would go in when there's no air. It went in and now it's stuck in...

So I'm hoping that when I attach it to the compressor it will just pop back out, but the field I'm going to is over an hour away, and I'm 99.99% sure that they wouldn't have an extra fill nipple on site (they don't really have a proshop, just more of a building where they keep the rental guns, etc.)

I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not it will work when in gets gassed up or not? I would just rent a tank, but have that cross-threading issue.

I don't really want to drive an hour there and not be able to play.

HELP!
I'm addicted to placebos. I could quit, but it wouldn't matter.

I wish the first word I ever said was "quote" so right before I died, I could say, "unquote"

#2 Guest_Cesar_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:43 PM

no need to worry....that pin will pop back out once there is air in the tank....i guarantee it.

#3 User is offline   buckshot 00 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:buckshot 00

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:59 AM

no worrie mate i thaught i was screwed the first time i did that :)

#4 User is offline   Idealist Paintball 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:idealistpaintball

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:32 PM

It should work. And if it doesn't, see if the field will let you use an HPA tank. My local field has dozens of HPA tanks that come free with field fees.

#5 User is offline   sipbgod94 

• proud pistol toter
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:35 PM

View PostIdealist Paintball, on Feb 19 2009, 06:32 PM, said:

It should work. And if it doesn't, see if the field will let you use an HPA tank. My local field has dozens of HPA tanks that come free with field fees.

He cant use another one because the threading only allows the one specific tank to fit it. . . thats why hes having the problem
Resident Lax know-all, got a lacrosse related question ask here.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users