Special Ops Paintball: Panzer Attack in Niangua Missouri - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Panzer Attack in Niangua Missouri 2nd game in the ww2tourofduty.com series Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   evil monkey68 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:evil monkey68

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:04 PM

game is going to be huge. Tippmann is now sponsoring us as well as Major Paintball, Flurry industries, Karnage paintballs and several others that are talking to us now. will have over 400 players. based on the German invasion of Poland. Russia is now in the frey as well. Lots of surprises and Camping and give aways.

Go to www.ww2tourofduty.com for more info or go to www.woodlandwarriors for the forum on the game. hope to see you all there.

#2 User is offline   Hellhound 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Hellhound

Posted 04 February 2007 - 07:34 PM

I cannot wait for this game !!!!!! :dodgy:
Proud member of team Green Gevils
Proud to be a woodland warrior
Giesterjager CO OK DDAY

#3 User is offline   Dracos 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 04 February 2007 - 09:47 PM

I was at Panzer last year, so now I guess I know how a field goes about getting a Tippmann sponsorship.

1. You put plenty of broken glass and jagged wood on the playing field.

2. Move some trashed mobile homes into the staging area and throw some broken glass storm doors, rusty mobile home axles, and barb wire in the unmowed campground.

3. Make sure the beer flows freely and allow drunken players to shoot each other in the camping area as well as let them play on the field under the influence.

4. Claim to have working showers and toilets, but only have three working toilets that are being finished on Friday night and no showers or running water for the sinks ..but make sure there aren't any of those nasty portables around when the toilets overflow and/or run out of toilet paper. :P

Yep, I can do this! Think I will go get me a Tippmann sponsorship.

#4 User is offline   Hellhound 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 February 2007 - 11:22 AM

First off I dont know what side you play on but I will tell you that I saw none of what you described I admit there was alot of logs bulldozed into piles but they were great cover. I never saw broken glass or stormdoors or axles. The only time I saw or heard markers shot in the campground it was usually young guns who accidently fired there guns. And the showers and Bathroom issue well I will give you that one even though it was posted on the TOD website that they might not have them working but there was an attempt to get porta johns on site it just didnt happen so be angry if you want Dracos but it has gotten better. Besides if those are your only complaints then Bailey's field is still better than most
Giesterjager CO OK DDAY

#5 User is offline   Dracos 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 07 February 2007 - 10:18 PM

It doesn't matter what side I was on, this is not about the game itself. If you must know that was not my first TOD game. The axles, screen doors, and old trailer parts were inbetween the driveway in and the field itself. The group who were drinking and shooting each other were along the driveway also. They weren't young guns, all of them were well into their 20s if not 30s. They were even firing into a clump of trees that were inbetween them and a team of teenagers. There was almost a fight when the teenagers asked them to stop.

As for the field, I came across bottles and other trash at various parts of the field. Including the hill side with the trash pile had been covered over from above. This wasn't my first or second field that I had been to. Over my 16 years of playing, I have been to Fearless Fighters, Battlecreek, Xtreme Paintball (IL), Bonne Terre Paintball, Smak Zone and Bailey's Battlefield. Battlecreek has a great terrain with the creek bed and trailers. Xtreme have the cleanest field, with nice grassy areas. Smakzone has the best attitude. If Bailey's was my buddy's and I played it would be great, but as a place i have to pay to play.....well, i expect more for my money....

This post has been edited by Dracos: 07 February 2007 - 10:29 PM

#6 User is offline   Hellhound 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 February 2007 - 02:54 PM

Well fair enough I guess But I will say you are right about the other fields I ran into more trash and Barb wire at smakzone than I ever seen at Baileys took forever to get it pout of my Ghillie
Giesterjager CO OK DDAY

#7 User is offline   Smakman 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:43 PM

There is no barbed wire inside the field boundaries or in the camping/staging area at Smak Zone. The only trash you will find is the occasional water bottle that's been dropped or spent smoke grenades. You must have been outside the marked field boundaries.

#8 User is offline   commando kyle 

• Feel free to salute at any time.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:Commando_Kyle

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:19 AM

Ill second that. I have never run into any trash. I consider spent smoke canister, twelve grams, and grenades as things that come with the game. I havent ever seen any barbed wire on field... and I have seen a lot of the field.
OIF '08 OEF '09-'10
Camo Bandits-"By Force and Valor"

#9 User is offline   Hellhound 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:45 PM

Sorry I need to clarify..By trash I meant normal GAME Day stuff like that mentioned by Kyle (which Mark and Crew had cleaned up before the game was over)The Barb wire I found was in the field but it was 1 piece about 10 inches long and really really rusted Probably from way before Mark Had the place. I am just saying that people see different things from different perspectives. And I agree that Smak zone has the best attitude and GREAT Terrain although I would rather be a tanker than walk uphill to SATCOM again..lol But back to the point I didnt see the things that Dracos seen just like he didnt see what I did.
Giesterjager CO OK DDAY

#10 User is offline   Smakman 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:42 AM

Seems I owe you an apology. I was doing some cleanup out in the boonies, and stumbled across an old wad of barbed wire. Well, I have TRIED to get it all.......

This post has been edited by Smakman: 15 June 2007 - 07:43 AM

#11 User is offline   grasshopper316 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:grasshopper

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:50 PM

not to butt in the conversation every but every time me and my dad superman has played here i have loved it. Bill has always treated us right and i think the field is great i do like the ware house district that he put in over the years

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users