Special Ops Paintball: Jungle Etek, Stolen at Battlefront Paintball in Hubbard OH - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jungle Etek, Stolen at Battlefront Paintball in Hubbard OH April 18 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:bpoydence

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:53 PM

Ok, here is the deal.

Apparently when we were leaving Battlefront on April 18, someone stole my beloved etek... They got it and the hopper. I have the tank and the barrel kit. I don't know how, but it happened.

I will pay $250 cash to anyone who can hand it back to me. Simple as that. Don't care how, I just want my gun back. No trouble, I just want my stuff.

I know there is almost no way I'll see it again, but figured this was worth trying.

It was a Jungle Etek. Black Halo v35 hopper.

Never once did I think to write down the Serial Number. Needless to say that's a mistake I won't make twice... About the only thing I have going for identifying it is the orings were all changed and are not black like the factory ones.
Captain of Total Resistance

#2 User is offline   blackcelldrumr15 

• Group: Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

Well. Already said I'd be looking for it over on the Battlefront Forum, but here is your friendly reminder that I'm still keeping an eye out for it.
Posted Image
Facebook - Group: Banned #18
PMR - P90 Ion FOR SALE - System X Sniper

#3 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:19 AM

I appreciate it man. I figure if nothing else, we are making it harder for the person to sell it!

#4 User is offline   Nelos 

• Master of my domain.
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Nelos

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:58 PM

Wow, it seems like a lot of people are getting their stuff stolen at games. I'll be sure to never take an eye of my stuff, and try to leave everything i'm not holding/will be using locked inside my vehicle.

#5 User is offline   bpoydence 

• Sophomore Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:54 PM

The reward has been upped, people from two teams in addition to mine have offered up a marker and hopper, and a case of paint. This is in addition to my $250 reward. No questions asked, just a thank you, and a reward...

Kind of wild, we have people out there stealing crap like this, but on the other hand, we have people like Trump from Biohazard, and Theoldguy from Arc Troopers offering up a reward for someone ELSE's gun. Goes to show you the kind of people who are out there doing good things for paintball!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users