Special Ops Paintball: Need Opinion on Squad Composition - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need Opinion on Squad Composition Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Jonathan Cid 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Jonathan Cid

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:52 PM

I need some opinions on the composition of a squad I'm very worried about. We're just getting some people together and so far we've got one S-CO, two daggers, three sabres, and two A-SNs.

To me this doesn't seem like a squad that's very balanced. It doesn't seem like it has enough heavy, medium, and light spread-out.

Thoughts?

This post has been edited by Jonathan Cid: 08 August 2008 - 07:55 PM

#2 User is offline   MaDuce 

• Grab your gun and bring the cat in.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MaDuce

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:26 PM

Actually, I think your team sounds pretty balanced. I would just make sure your snipers aren't the "do nothing but camp" type. Have them help push flanks and go on recon missions, make them useful. If you need more firepower, have a couple of your Sabers provide accurate suppressing fire, while the others flank or fall back or whatever.
"Its very hard to grasp the idea at first but once you accept it, it makes A LOT of sense!" -- Minnesota Sn1p3r on conspiracy theories
"Everyone instantly jumps the conclusion that the government is out to get us." -- SWAT SAINT
"Bad Duce, bad." -- Ace-014
"Good man, Duce, good man." -- Tryon
"Also accepting female snipers." -- Lt.Col.Vortex

#3 User is offline   Knight Hiro 

• Knight Hiro
  • Pip
  • Brigade Name:Knight Hiro

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:04 PM

any group of people can become a team, you just need to minimize your weaknesses while capitalizing on your opponets weaknesses. Your Squad has the elements of a fast attack group. Think of this, Your squad is dispatched to retreve a special item, downed pilot, etc. since your guys aren't laden with any Massive equipment, you and your men can haul @$$. Get the item and be out before anyone knows your there. Or this set up. Your team captain has recived word of a massive enemy force attempting to capture a fort on the flank. Your team, its speed involved, moves to position, stalking the much larger force. You coordinate quick attacks and feints giving your opponet the illusion of a much larger force. Basically, your strength is the speed of your squad, your weakness is its firepower capabilities. Just compensate by making use of your supior speed and you should be fine
Warriors unite its time for the end of the world!!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users