Special Ops Paintball: IS ANYBODY OUTTHERE GOING TO OPERATION ENDWAR 2 IN HOLLISTER CA. - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

IS ANYBODY OUTTHERE GOING TO OPERATION ENDWAR 2 IN HOLLISTER CA. This is a magazine fed event for 100 bucks for both days. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Azrael69 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:Azrael69

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:42 PM

Is there an intrest in mag fed events . Come on this is the crap. The last one was cancelled because of lack of pre entry. The organizers at Viper kick ass and there is a night game . 2 days. 100 bucks and you get special deals on Tacamo coversion kits and T68 gen7 guns . No I dont work for either the promoters or the event people. Just a guy who wants to see more skilled players at these games . There is camping there as well, just make sure you bring plenty of water as the host doesn't have the greatest supply. Check out Rap4 operation endwar2 or operation endwar2 or Tag paintball Hollister. We need more people to shoot. Juz kiddin. I want more guys to understand the benifits of no crappy hopper in the way. You get used to using way less paint. Unless your a pray and spray kinda guy. CHECK THIS GAME OUT. IF YOU ARE ON THE WEST COAST IT IS A MUST.

#2 User is offline   The Stuntman 

• I feel like I'm taking Crazy Pills!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:The Stuntman

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:11 PM

Posted Image
LINK: www.800tag5150.com

#3 User is offline   Azrael69 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:17 PM

Nice should've thought of that . Hope to see more intrest and guys out there. Aim small ,miss small. Nice job Stuntman.

#4 User is offline   Azrael69 

• Forum Newbie
  • Pip

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:04 AM

What still no one . What a bunch of ........ why waste my time. Go out and pray and spray.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users