Special Ops Paintball: Are there any places to bye good barrel shrouds for a 98 custom??? - Special Ops Paintball

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Are there any places to bye good barrel shrouds for a 98 custom??? That dont cost a rediculous ammount of money? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Justdizy 

• The one called Dizzy
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Brigade Name:justdizy

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:03 PM

Ok realy??? Rap4 is such a RIP OFF!!! What kind of drugs are these people on that makes them charge people the prices they do for there products?!?! Just look at this...
http://www.rap4.com/...8-sir-handguard
$340.00 ARE THEY INSANE?!?! It's a handguard!And thats not it. EVERYTHING they sell costs a TON OF MONEY. There markers cost a ton also, and they SUCK!!! It's a spyder inside of a M-16/ AR-15 look alike body!!! Why so much? Now I am waiting for the mag fed conversion to come out. Already have it on pre-order. That and I'm going to be getting the box mag also... I just want a decent body kit or barrel shroud for it so it looks good. With the prices I have been seeing, bye the time I'm done with this Tippmann it's gonna cost me more than my AR-15!!! Thats just wrong!!! How does Rap4 get away with this? Some one help me out here... Am I better off just buying a crappy airsoft gun and modding it to fit around my 98?
Your mom loves me!

#2 User is offline   Down Range Pain 

• Holy Necropost Batman!
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

if u do go with airsoft parts, found a SIR rail kit for less then 30

http://www.khmountai...products_id=198
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” --Martin Luther King Jr.

"Victory is a very dangerous oppertunity" --General Andre Beaufre

#3 User is offline   Invictusone 

• Forum Member
  • PipPip
  • Brigade Name:Invictusone

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

Tippmann Pros might have some shrouds. Thats where I get all of my parts since specops stopped selling hard goods.
I'm not out here to glorify myself
If you are a Christian paintballer add this to your signature
Automaggot 150
--------------------------------------------------------------
My feedback: http://forum.special...howtopic=184491

#4 User is offline   Puzuma 

• That is not dead which can eternal lie,
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Administrators
  • Brigade Name:Puzuma

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:36 PM

I don't think many companies are making many cosmetic items for the 98s any more. Ops gear used to have a few but ever since the X7 hit the market the most people are focusing on that and the A5.
Posted Image
That is not dead which can eternal lie,And with strange aeons even death may die.

#5 User is offline   Justdizy 

• The one called Dizzy
  • Pip

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

It sux man! All I see is crap for the X7 and A5! With all the cash I already have into my 98 there is no point in buying another Tippmann. The 98 and my SP1 are my only woodsball markers and I plan on keeping it that way. I've got SOOOOOOO much done to them both, wich also sux because when I do get the conversion kit my entire TechT cyclone is going to be sitting on my work bench collecting dustand the SP1 is a piece of junk and its in pieces because I have an addiction to modding everything I own and I need to do so much more to it before it's done... I might just buy a cheap Carver one just to slap the cyclone on it... Who knows. :dry: This whole thing is getting me frustrated :facepalm:
Your mom loves me!

#6 User is offline   mike7822 

• Aloha!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Brigade Name:MIKE7822

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:21 PM

Didn't they make a body for tippmann markers where you dropped in the internals and it became mag fed?
03 Prostock Pump ♦ 08 Ego

#7 User is offline   Justdizy 

• The one called Dizzy
  • Pip

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:02 PM

View Postmike7822, on 22 January 2011 - 09:21 PM, said:

Didn't they make a body for tippmann markers where you dropped in the internals and it became mag fed?

Thats what I was talking about in my first post. I already have it on pre-order. The problem is that it's only the main body, no barrel shroud or sight riser. So I will end up having a mag fed tippmann that looks dumb as hell with a drum mag,collapsable stock and a long goofy looking barrel. The kit doesnt come with a barrel shroud. I'm realy not trying to pay $100 plus dollars for a barrel shroud. It's rediculous!!! :angry:
http://www.tacamopai...r-tippmannr-98r

This post has been edited by Justdizy: 22 January 2011 - 11:08 PM

Your mom loves me!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users